News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Tiann Nerng Chong

Member Name: Tiann Nerng Chong
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Laura Heywood Appreciation Thread  Jul 9 2018, 09:35:13 PM
I absolutely loved her AOL build interview with Javier Munoz.
Lion King in Japan with all Asian cast.  May 28 2018, 12:09:32 AM
Am I wrong to presume that there is an actors union in Japan that probably dictates that a majority, if not all, of the cast to be of Japanese citizenship ?
2018 Tonys Party Food Ideas  May 5 2018, 11:08:13 PM
Kalteen bars.

DIY tutorial: https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a51592/kalteen-bars-recipes//

Anastasia Matinee Today  Nov 29 2017, 08:28:55 PM

I don't think it was for an actual performance.. It was probably performed after the show. In the show she's wearing a brown coat for the scene. in this special 20th anniversary performance she's wearing the red dressing gown from the scene where she reunites with her grandmother at the hotel.

Jason Mraz to Make Broadway Debut in WAITRESS  Nov 3 2017, 08:30:06 PM

Btb1993 said: "LesWickedly said: "He won't. It's just for promotional footage/images."

I wouldn't be so sure of that from what I've heard!
"

if they do have the fedora in the show I can see Jason wearing in the bus stop scene with Jenna, and the fedora might appear in the Dr's Office on the coat rack.

PRINCE OF EGYPT will finally premiere!  Oct 23 2017, 10:54:14 AM

I'm curious.. can anyone tell

Click Here To Toggle Spoiler Content

how the Angel of Death sequence (the part where the Egyptian first borns were killed) was done?

PRINCE OF EGYPT will finally premiere!  Oct 19 2017, 09:35:47 PM

that teeny tiny orchestra is ****ing sad.

Bitter Losers Tony Thread  Jun 11 2017, 08:59:37 PM

Dave Malloy was robbed.

KING KONG Set for Fall 2018 Bow at the Broadway Theatre  May 17 2017, 11:10:41 AM

Official TONY Nominations Thread  May 2 2017, 07:08:25 AM

anyone have a link to the live stream?

ANASTASIA Reviews  Apr 25 2017, 10:16:36 PM

one of the comments on the Brentley review:

"Please do not trust this review. I was sitting next to a young woman, who clearly was a great fan of the film, and she was thrilled with the show. She was smiling with delight throughout even though she admitted she had doubts going in. People keep talking about the length and the time flew. If you want to talk about a show that is a chore to sit through head over to the Lunt-Fontaine and you will find a great example.

ANASTASIA Reviews  Apr 25 2017, 03:04:09 AM

kinda sad that none of the reviews mentioned Liz Callaway...

ANASTASIA Previews  Apr 24 2017, 11:04:06 AM

LOL @ clumsydude15

https://www.broadwayworld.com/videoplay/BWW-TV-ANASTASIA-Journeys-to-Broadway--Watch-Highlights-20170424

Geezus, Anya really does look like Glinda from "Dear Old Shiz" in that white blazer and skirt. 

CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews  Apr 21 2017, 12:25:25 AM

tmbyru said: "Nycat63 said: "wonderfulwizard11 said: "Yup, only millennials have ever gone to the stage door or wanted face-time with a celebrity. 

There's a big difference between enjoying the interaction/stagedooring and believing the actors should feel obligated to come out.  I am definitely not a millennial and stagedoor only because I'm always with my teenage daughter who enjoys it and wants to get into theate

CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews  Apr 20 2017, 10:01:48 AM

tmbyru said: "I think paying high prices for shows means you can get over being shy and come out and sign my Playbill. I won't even make eye contact.

"

CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews  Apr 20 2017, 02:31:35 AM

RippedMan said: "Well, he seems to like to hang out at the Glasshouse Tavern and flirt.... so uh... ok

"

Sutton Foster- Overall Thoughts?  Apr 19 2017, 06:27:59 AM

ANASTASIA Previews  Apr 17 2017, 11:55:21 PM

Oh and journey to the PAST indeed, since Galinda wears that blazer and skirt in ACT ONE.

ok, I'll stop now.

ANASTASIA Previews  Apr 17 2017, 09:29:39 PM

ClumsyDude15 said: "Someone mentioned somewhere in this thread that the pink dress for Paris Hold the Key to Your Heart was in the show but on Saturday, Anya was wearing a white skirt and blazer combination. I assume this was a very recent change given someone else mentioned the pink dress from the film?

"

Anya makes her Act 2 entrance and finds herself in the wrong show..

CAROUSEL Broadway Revival Officially Set for Spring 2018  Apr 17 2017, 07:10:01 AM

I love Jessie Mueller, but seems like a missed opportunity to cast a PoC actress as Julie, esp since Billy is being played by an African-American performer. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You