News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Next2Normal2

Member Name: Next2Normal2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Official TDF Thread  Apr 2 2024, 04:18:47 PM

Appropriate must have gone quick, I don't see it.

Broadway Discounts  Mar 16 2023, 06:06:22 PM

Sorry if this has been posted already, but are there any discount codes for Summer, 1976?

A Strange Loop Rush/Lottery  Apr 15 2022, 02:03:44 PM

My friend won the lottery for last night's performance. $43, we were first row center. The stage is quite high and I am 5'1" so I had a hard time seeing some stuff that happened upstage. But overall it was a great view, and John-Michael Lyles in particular made a lot of eye contact with the first row. 

Jagged Little Pill Understudies  Mar 5 2020, 10:54:28 PM

I was there last night, and I was really impressed with Laurel's performance. I felt she stumbled a bit/wasn't that smooth with her movements during Smiling when time is going in reverse, but otherwise was pretty killer. Great voice, great emotion, and great comedic timing. 

Audience Rewards  Apr 10 2019, 09:57:04 AM

Has anyone redeemed Frozen for 1000 points + $48? I'm curious where the seats are!

GOOD GRIEF @Vineyard???  Oct 27 2018, 11:51:07 AM
I saw the second preview and I highly recommend it. A beautiful, emotional play that realistically portrays grief and memory. Fantastic performances all around. I don’t recommend the front row though, because the stage has 2 levels. I sometimes couldn’t even look up because the lights were directly in my eyes, but I don’t think you would have that problem further back.
MTC 30 Under 30 question  Sep 5 2017, 04:58:31 PM

How long after tickets go on sale for a show do they usually send out the 30 under 30 code? 

Cruel Intentions the Musical  Feb 14 2017, 02:18:11 PM

JeffDaEgg2 said: "The standing room is kind of an L shape.  You can stand by the bar, which is more to the side, or you can stand behind the seated section looking straight on at the stage, which is where I was (and I'd imagine was a much better view).  That part is also more narrow, so there are fewer people in front of you, if any, compared to the bar area.  The only bad thing is you have to deal with people walking by if they need to get to the restroom (as well as the occasional cast member who needs to get to the other side of the "theatre".  I'd recommend getting there 15-20 minutes early and claiming your space, though perhaps Valentine's Day will be less crowded than last night. 

"

Thanks for the info! It should be the same as last night, it's sold out.

Cruel Intentions the Musical  Feb 14 2017, 12:00:29 PM

What was the standing room setup like? I have tickets for tonight, and we're wondering if we need to get there early to get good standing spots.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You