News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Maxine3

Member Name: Maxine3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Great Comet - Tickets Past Closing Date?
 Aug 9 2017, 02:57:20 PM

I called and they refunded me. You cannot ask for a refund online so unless you call you will not be refunded until September 3rd passes (or that's what I was told by Telecharge.) 

Great Comet - Tickets Past Closing Date?
 Aug 9 2017, 11:55:51 AM

I had just bought onstage seats for September 17th hours before the announcement. Was so disappointed to hear about closing.

On that note has Telecharge contacted anyone yet about refunds? I only have the option to exchange right now but I can't go on another date. 

NATASHA, PIERRE & THE GREAT COMET OF 1812 Previews
 Aug 3 2017, 05:39:42 PM

Theatricality said: "Hoping someone can help me with this question!

Tonight, I jsaw Comet again for the second time now, and it's one of my favorite musicals on this season for obvious reasons. Anyway, before the show starts there is Russian folk music playing in the background. Both times I went, there was this beautiful song sung by a man with a low, almost opperetic, voice. I believe it was the last song to play before the cast comes out. Shot in the dark,

JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAMCOAT Animated Film Thread
 Mar 31 2017, 11:43:57 AM

Is a script even out there for the Spielberg Cats film? All I can find is a few concept art sketches/studies... 

I'm kind of excited for this. If I were to pick a musical of ALW's that would fit best as an animated feature...it would be Joseph or Cats. Hopefully it actually happens (instead of being stuck in development hell...) 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You