News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Fergalicious

Fergalicious Profile Photo
Member Name: Fergalicious
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

My Three Mames  May 17 2017, 12:03:39 AM

Sally Durant Plummer said: "A Mame revival starring Toni Colette would be pure heaven!

No it would not.

ABC is doing Little Mermaid  May 16 2017, 11:58:10 PM

Sounds to me like it's going to be a major piece of SH!T!

NBC's next live musical...  May 11 2017, 12:27:15 PM

g.d.e.l.g.i. said: "As the resident JCS fan who runs one of the biggest sites devoted to the show (still currently in development in its new form, but check it out!), all I ask is this:

Cast. Actual. Rockers.

I don't mean pop musicians.

I don't mean flavors of the month.

No Glenn Carters, no Ben Forsters, no Steve Balsamos, no light pretty airy theater-pop voices.

I mean ROCKERS.

Listen to that brown album. Listen to the movie. Cast people who sound like that. Earthy. Rock, folk, soul voices. People who will hit high notes that convince you they're gonna have a brain hemorrhage through their nose, who can sing the score as it has been performed to much success, not people that one would have to adjust keys or play with the arrangement to make "happen."

ROCKERS.

R-O-C-K-E-R-S.

(Oh, and for an actual named suggestion, Stephen Colbert as Herod. Dude is popular on the late-night circuit, he's irreverent to say the least, he's controversial, and he has expressed a love for the song and the role in an NPR interview. He's a good fit for something more dry and witty instead of just making Herod the "gay / music hall comic relief" figure as has been done in the past.)

Guuuuuurrrrrrrl, CHILL. OUT.

We gotcha the first time. You want them to cast rockers. You don't have to capitalize the damn word and you sure as hell don't have to spell it out.

So damn extra, yo.

Will we ever see a new Bye Bye Birdie Cast Album?  Apr 24 2017, 08:03:52 PM

MichelleCraig said: "Well, it's probably sacrilege on this board...but my go-to Birdie is the film soundtrack with Ann-Margret (yes, surprisingly, that's how you spell her name).

Yes hunny, that is because she is Swedish. Ann-Margret is her first name, hence the hyphenation. Olsson is her maiden name. Smith her married last name. 

And that's my go-to "Birdie" recording as well....I lurv the re-worked "Gotta Lotta Livin' T

Dreamgirls 2018 Broadway Transfer  Apr 23 2017, 09:08:00 PM

Damn you all...stop with suggesting Patina Miller for Deena...as talented as she is she is too old to be playing Deena Jones. 

SUNDAY revival recoups and cast recording released in June  Apr 20 2017, 05:48:14 PM

I literally just got moist reading this news.

Excuse me while I go rinse off! 

HELLO, DOLLY! Reviews  Apr 20 2017, 05:46:55 PM

Dollypop said: "I hereby state that I would like to bitchslap Terry Teachot from here to the Harmonica Gardens.

Honey, it's  H A R M O N I A  Gardens....not Harmonica!!!

Ben Platt Makes 2017 TIME 100  Apr 20 2017, 10:32:37 AM

That "list" is laughable. Emma Stone?!?!? Ryan Reynolds?!?! Viola Davis?!?!

Dreamgirls 2018 Broadway Transfer  Apr 5 2017, 12:13:42 AM

Butter Broadway said: "Patina Miller for Deena please.

No girl. Put down the crack pipe cuz that ish ain't happening...

HELLO, DOLLY! Previews  Apr 5 2017, 12:07:58 AM

DAME said:
Actually none of that is what is happening at all. But go ahead and stay home.  

Yaaaaaassss Miss Thing...read these miserable biotches who can't stand audiences enjoying themselves!!!! Werq hunny!!!!

Help get Carrie '88 into the National Recording Registry!  Apr 4 2017, 02:42:11 PM

I luuuurrrrv me some Carrie. It's the most bi-polar musical ever in the history of Broadway musicals.

It's Fame/Flashdance by way of Stephen King, A high school/rock-horror opera of epic proportions!

What's not to love?!!?

HELLO, DOLLY! Previews  Apr 4 2017, 08:31:56 AM

SweetLips said: "From what I read this Dolly seems to be turning into one big audience circus--how do the performers compete?

The more people read about the SOs, cheering, whooping etc etc it's ingrained before the show starts that this a vocal free for all and the louder they scream the more attention the audience member will receive-'Bette will always remember the night that I was there' sort of thing.

Makes me NOT want to be there as this cranky o

Ann Reinking's 1985 Oscar Performance  Feb 27 2017, 08:05:36 PM

GavestonPS said: "At least she was using her own voice, however weak, back then. I guess she inherited her current sound from the Gwen Verdon estate.

She inherited more than her voice from Gwen Verdon's estate honey....

Patina Miller is pregnant!  Feb 26 2017, 12:35:57 AM

Cool! That means she has sex! Good for her!  Bi-racial babies are beautiful! 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You