News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for epeter

Member Name: epeter
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

To Kill a Mockingbird Rush  Dec 14 2018, 12:15:17 PM
Thank you! I just saw the other thread. I searched and couldn’t find it, so I appreciate you taking the time to post to this one. xo
To Kill a Mockingbird Rush  Dec 14 2018, 09:40:45 AM
Hi Everyone,

I’m in town this weekend and am dying to get myself into TKAM. Does anyone have a recent rush report, please and thank you?

Carousel Rush or Lottery?  Mar 2 2018, 01:35:23 PM

Hi Everyone,

I have been looking, but can't seem to find anything for a rush or lottery for Carousel. Does anyone have any information about whether or not they might offer one?

Thanks for your help!

Hello Dolly Today  Jan 13 2018, 10:38:43 AM

Hi,

i just sent a message. 

2018 Tony Awards Details Announced  Oct 14 2017, 07:09:56 PM

Has anyone been able to buy tickets and able to share tricks? I would love to surprise my dad!

Off-Broadway  Oct 9 2017, 05:41:26 PM

Last weekend I saw In and of Itself and really liked it a lot. Like most are saying, Sweeney Todd is also great. 

The Band’s Visit Rush Policy Announced  Oct 7 2017, 02:02:03 PM

Thinking of you and your friends this morning. Were you able to get tickets?

THE BAND'S VISIT Previews  Oct 7 2017, 02:00:57 PM

Hi Kad,

I’m so glad to hear this. Can’t wait to see it tonight! Any chance you recall the running time?

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions  Oct 6 2017, 10:33:24 PM

Thank you for taking the time to reply! I appreciate it. 

The Band’s Visit Rush Policy Announced  Oct 6 2017, 03:07:32 PM

I sure hope so! Best of luck with tickets. 

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions  Oct 6 2017, 12:37:12 PM

Has anyone been in the DEH cancellation line lately? I know that there is no standard, but I’m just curious about the timeline and how early tickets are released. 

The Band’s Visit Rush Policy Announced  Oct 6 2017, 12:24:36 PM

I stopped this morning and I got a partial view in the second row of the orchestra for $80. It is probably what I could have gotten in tomorrow morning’s rush, but I was there and I went for it. Can’t wait!

The Band's Visit Buzz?  Oct 3 2017, 01:20:58 PM

Has anyone hear anything about a rush or lottery? I'll be in town this weekend and am hoping to see it. 

In and Of Itself Rush?  Sep 17 2017, 05:56:35 PM

Just checking in to see if anyone has rushed this recently and what that rush is looking like? I'm hoping to go next weekend when I'm in town for Flea. 

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Aug 19 2017, 01:54:49 PM

Hi. I'm bumping in hopes that someone might have some guidance. :)

Hi Everyone,

I need some advice. My dad was a Comet singer and so in June, he sent the CD jacket, a Sharpie and a $75 cashier's check donation BCEFA, along with a SASE to the appropriate address. For two months he didn't hear anything back, but today it arrived UNSIGNED, but the cashier's check was cashed. As a matter of fact, he had tracking on it, so he was super excited that the CD jac

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Aug 19 2017, 12:19:06 AM

Good question! He did include a small note explaining that he was a Comet singer and would appreciate the time the cast would take to sign the keepsake. 

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Aug 18 2017, 11:31:39 PM

Hi Everyone,

I need some advice. My dad was a Comet singer and so in June, he sent the CD jacket, a Sharpie and a $75 cashier's check donation BCEFA, along with a SASE to the appropriate address. For two months he didn't hear anything back, but today it arrived UNSIGNED, but the cashier's check was cashed. As a matter of fact, he had tracking on it, so he was super excited that the CD jacket was on it's way back to him. 

We are huge supporters of the sh

Prince of Broadway Tickets for Tonight  Aug 5 2017, 06:33:11 PM

Hi Everyone,

My husband and I got 2 student rush tickets for Prince of Broadway for tonight's 8:00 performance, but unable to use them. 

I am hoping to sell them for the face value of $30 each. They are in ORCH row D.

I'm downtown now, but can meet you near the theater if you would like them. :)

Groundhog Day Lottery Code  Aug 4 2017, 01:08:59 PM

I won the lottery for GHD for tomorrow night, 8/5, and won't use it because I also won the matinee. If anyone would like the code, it's tbTnkGSZ

The tickets have to be purchased by 10:00 tonight. Enjoy! 

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Jul 11 2017, 12:27:27 PM

I was a Comet singer and at the beginning of June, I sent the CD insert to be signed, along with a $75 donation and have yet to receive anything back. Do you think that maybe I just won't receive it back?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You