News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Gatsby28

Gatsby28 Profile Photo
Member Name: Gatsby28
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

West Side Story, Jan 5 Performance
 Jan 7 2010, 02:30:16 AM
Dollypop, while I found your post humorously witty, I can't help but find your sardonic tone one of the reasons that there exists a great dichotomy between people on this message board.

With condescending tones, you create an atmosphere that is quite unwelcoming and while you think you are funny, you are simply ruining the act of conversing about theater.

I'd love to see Natalie play Anita. I thoroughly enjoyed her performane in A Chorus Line even though many others did

NEXT TO NORMAL Sets New Record
 Jan 6 2010, 11:58:11 AM
I am so glad to see this show doing well. It deals with a complicated subject matter in a time when theater-goers would rather not think or deal with things that hit too close to home. Kudos!

I have tickets for the show tomorrow night, which will be my second time seeing Next to Normal and I'm excited to see Kyle Dean Massey's take on Gabe.

West Side Story, Jan 5 Performance
 Jan 6 2010, 11:35:42 AM
Having last seen West Side Story on stage during my freshman year of high school and growing up watching the movie, I was both excited and skeptical of the 2009 Revival production. I was excited to see modern performers like Karen Olivo, known for her work in musicals that couldn't quite be classified as "golden age" material, take on one of the greatest female roles in American theater. I was, however, also skeptical because of the negative buzz surrounding the production: numerous cast absense
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You