News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TM49

Member Name: TM49
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

THE PRICE StageDoor
 Apr 23 2017, 07:19:58 PM

Sorry, I don't have a definite answer, but you'll know right away because there will barriers up if they're coming out. Also, there should be a security guy in front of the stage door that you can ask. They usually know. When I went to the show, I asked one of the ushers where the cast would exit since there are 2 exits, one in front & one in back. He was super nice about it. Hope that helps!

THE PRICE StageDoor
 Apr 6 2017, 07:59:22 PM

I was there at the end of February & the whole cast came out. Sometimes casts don't come out after matinees because they're eating & resting up before the evening performance. Also, when I went, one of the security guys informed the crowd that Danny DeVito didn't do selfies, but we were welcome to take pics of him while he was signing autographs. Of course, people still harassed DeVito about it & one guy shoved his camera right in front of DeVito's face while

THE PRICE StageDoor
 Mar 28 2017, 05:50:40 PM

He should be. There are no announcements on the website that he won't be. The stage door is on 43rd St on the right when you exit. The whole cast comes out & signs. The only one who doesn't pose for pics is DeVito, but he still signs autographs & lets you take pics as he's signing. You will not be disappointed in Mark Ruffalo. He is so nice!!

THE PRICE StageDoor
 Feb 21 2017, 11:06:36 PM

I'm going to see the show tomorrow night. Can't wait! Can you tell me which stage door the they use? I read that the official stage door is on 43rd St, but that sometimes actors exit on 42nd. I always seem to pick the wrong door! Lol 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You