News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for britspin

Member Name: britspin
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Seat map - thoughts?
 Mar 7 2017, 11:02:00 PM

britspin said: "Between seats in the back row of the onstage banquettes and seats on the extreme left and right in the rear mezzanine, which are better?

I really want to sit onstage, but I'm concerned about how the view will be. I'm short, so I'm anxious about it. 

These are the options."

Update: I went with the mezzanine seats because the seats that I wanted onstage were unavailable. $79 tickets. I don't regre

Seat map - thoughts?
 Mar 7 2017, 01:14:10 PM

Between seats in the back row of the onstage banquettes and seats on the extreme left and right in the rear mezzanine, which are better?

I really want to sit onstage, but I'm concerned about how the view will be. I'm short, so I'm anxious about it. 

These are the options.

Great Comet Seating Thread
 Feb 22 2017, 12:07:15 PM

Thank you pupscotch and irishgator! That's all helpful information. 

The TK and TT seats are the table & chairs to the extreme left and right of the Salon. From what I can tell, the apholstered armchairs at the bars seem to be VERY immersive. However, the tables are sunken in the taverns and off to the sides. Between those and the banquettes, which are the preferred seats? 

Great Comet Seating Thread
 Feb 22 2017, 03:38:46 AM

I'm going to be buying tickets shortly - I'm trying to decide between TK 1 & 2, or TT 1 & 2. Alternately, there are also banquette seats BE 22 & 24. In the rear mezzanine, there are seats in rows E and C, and aisle seats all around. 

My feeling is that, if I'm going to spend $180 on a ticket I'd prefer to sit onstage than in the house. I wasn't interested in sitting rear mezz, but after reading the posts in this thread I'm less resistant to

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You