News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Southpaw2

Member Name: Southpaw2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Groban out for June 10 matinee, Scott as Pierre...
 Jun 10 2017, 08:46:14 AM

Exact same boat - we had tickets to 2pm today. Trying to decide what to do. Wish there was a way to know if he's still performing tomorrow.

Seat map - thoughts?
 Feb 24 2017, 10:08:22 AM

You are all SO very awesome for responding to my many questions. It sounds like we have several good seat options. I'll be thinking about which to choose (hard still!) and look forward to seeing the show this summer! :)

Seat map - thoughts?
 Feb 23 2017, 03:25:09 PM

@Irishgator, would love to see your pics! I hosted mine through tinypic.com and then put the URL here.

Seat map - thoughts?
 Feb 23 2017, 02:55:48 PM

Luscious et al, that's very helpful. Being a nerd, I used the Power of Windows Paint to overlay the names of rows in question. See my image below. Can't make up my mind about these! I just don't want to end up in seats that Groban faces away from during crucial scenes, etc. Any help appreciated - this is a big expense for us and I want to make sure I get it right! :)

SA 2-3 or SE 3-4?
 Feb 22 2017, 02:08:27 PM

Hi Everyone! First off, thank you so much for this message board and all of you being so invested in helping fellow Comet fans see this show in great seats!

Hubby and I are looking at splurging on either SA 2-3 or SE 3-4. We're big Josh Groban fans and from what I've read here, either of these areas would provide us with a great view of his performance. Any other things to keep in mind? Hubby likely won't want interaction with actors, so I

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You