News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ccbroadway13

Member Name: ccbroadway13
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Groundhog Day Rush
 Jun 24 2017, 01:49:01 PM

We got to the theater around 10:10 on Tuesday morning and got 3 rush tickets. Row D right orchestra - great view! 

Waitress SRO/Lobby?
 May 14 2017, 09:54:47 AM

Has anyone tried SRO lately? If so, what would be a safe time to get there? Also, how often was the show completely sold out recently that they were offering standing room? Thanks! 

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
 May 8 2017, 01:13:22 PM

For DEH, StubHub prices drop significantly about an hour before curtain. If you aren't afraid of a last minute option, I would recommend buying a StubHub ticket and picking it up/printing it at the StubHub LMS center in NYC. It's about a 10 minute walk from the theatre. You can usually get a ticket for around $130 - give or take. 

Who was the best understudy you have ever seen?
 May 3 2017, 10:05:14 AM

Most recently, Henry Gottfried as Dr. Pomatter in Waitress. INCREDIBLE! 

Dear Evan Hansen - Mystery Seats
 Apr 26 2017, 12:46:01 PM

Big Apple2, I'm not sure if you would be willing to do this since it is a very last minute option, but StubHub prices drop significantly about an hour or earlier before curtain. Fees are outrageous (25% of the ticket price), but the prices of tickets usually drop to about $140 on average, sometimes higher sometimes lower, so it ends up being about face value. However, I'm not sure how this pattern will change with Tony nominations. Friday and Saturday are the best days for StubHu

Happy Birthday, WAITRESS!
 Apr 24 2017, 01:18:09 PM

Go Waitress! :) Also incase anyone didn't know, it was the only show from the 2015-2016 season other than Hamilton to earn a profit! http://www.playbill.com/article/waitress-is-officially-a-hit-recoups-after-10-months-on-broadway 

Apr 19 2017, 09:57:46 AM

I purchased four tickets through StubHub and two of them were instant download and two were pickup. However, I went to the StubHub LMS Center and picked up two and asked to print out the other two and it was really easy and quick. I would recommend to go to the StubHub center if the tickets are instant download or pickup. 

Apr 19 2017, 07:57:16 AM

I have picked up tickets from the StubHub last minute service center in the Courtyard Marriott and it was really easy. The whole process took maybe 5 minutes. I bought the tickets on the app and then went there and told them the information about my order. They brought out my tickets immediately. Great experience!

Hardest Lottery(s)
 Apr 17 2017, 02:10:39 PM

I've been entering Dear Evan Hansen everyday since they launched a digital lottery and have never won. I haven't frequently heard of winners either. 

Dear Evan Tickets Wanted 4-22
 Apr 17 2017, 09:41:21 AM

Definitely keep checking StubHub. The prices drop significantly about an hour before curtain, but with fees it ends up being around or a little less than face value. However, it's still a great option since the show is sold out on Telecharge for a while, so you're paying a little extra money to see the original cast and to see it way sooner than you would be able to otherwise. For me, the show was worth every penny. You should be in luck with StubHub since you are going on a

Musical Theatre songs/shows about immigration?
 Apr 15 2017, 03:27:29 PM

"Paciencia y Fe" from In the Heights! Many other songs from In the Heights also have lines about immigration. 

War Paint Rush
 Apr 15 2017, 08:10:31 AM

Out of curiosity, I stopped by the Nederlander at about 6 pm on Wednesday and asked if they had any rush left and they said yes. 

How is Ben Platt's attendance in DEH?
 Apr 14 2017, 05:57:48 PM

Where did you hear this?

Favorite Musical Theatre Podcast?
 Apr 14 2017, 11:04:17 AM

Broadway Backstory is my favorite! Super interesting, informative, and includes interviews with the cast/creative. I've listened to every episode! 

Ticket Lottery winners?
 Apr 13 2017, 09:06:28 AM

I won the Groundhog Day lottery for the Wednesday matinee on 4/12. Our seats were center mezz row J (108 and 109). The view was fantastic and it isn't too difficult to win for this show since it's still in previews. If you win, I would recommend going. I really enjoyed the show and Andy Karl was incredible! 

Dear Evan Hansen Stage Door
 Apr 10 2017, 11:05:56 AM

I went to a Saturday matinee and Michael Park, Rachel Bay Jones, Will Roland, and Laura Dreyfuss came out. :)

Is Stubhub a reliable source to buy tickets from?
 Apr 10 2017, 10:20:26 AM

I got tickets to Dear Evan Hansen from StubHub for the Saturday matinee. I ended up purchasing center orchestra row M seats for around $225 each with fees. I think that the tickets were on the more expensive side since it was the weekend of break for a lot of schools. Nevertheless, the seats and the show were fantastic! It was worth every penny. I picked up the tickets at the StubHub LMS and it was super efficient and completely reliable. The staff was great - it took me about 2 minutes to pi

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You