News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for PReeves

Member Name: PReeves
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

What happened to DIRTY DANCING the Musical???
 Apr 4 2010, 06:09:36 PM
seems like a love it or hate it show. I know I was really hoping to see the tour come through Atlanta. I thought the tour was the pre-broadway production?
Broadway 2010-11 Season.
 Apr 4 2010, 11:15:17 AM
do we really need to have a show about the Nutty Professor? there has to be something more creative. getting tired of movies becoming broadway shows.
Broadway 2010-11 Season.
 Apr 4 2010, 01:24:53 AM
Pricilla is coming after it plays Toronto right?
re: Tipping Your Dresser?
 Apr 4 2010, 01:12:41 AM
the usher at the theater walks from point A to point B then back and forth several times before the show. Seems like dressers do MUCH more for the actor from start to finish of the show.
 Apr 4 2010, 12:53:35 AM
maybe it runs in the UK because of tourists alone? seems like a no brainer then to put it in NYC with the amount of tourists.
 Apr 3 2010, 12:27:45 PM
I know I recently joined Broadway World so forgive my ignorance but, wasn't Dirty Dancing supposed to come to Broadway? It's still playing in London and there seem to be a few shows transferring over here why not that one too?
Is AMERICAN IDIOT theatre?
 Apr 3 2010, 11:43:23 AM
if you consider Sondheim on Sondheim to be "revue" theater then why wouldn't Fela! be considered the same thing. And the comments that American Idiot doesn't tell a story, or question whether or not it is theater seem to be the same arguments people are making about Come Fly Away. They are all theater to me.
TONYS 2010: The Predix, They Are, A-Changing
 Apr 2 2010, 03:22:57 PM
someone liked Addams Family quite a bit! Don't think there is any way it could win best musical though. certainly could get nominated though. Another tough category will be Director of Musical. Michael Mayer with two shows, Bill T Jones with Fela, Terry Johnson for La Cage...

TONYS 2010: The Predix, They Are, A-Changing
 Apr 2 2010, 11:22:31 AM
seems like the only things changed/changing with the entrance of Rapture is Actress in a Musical and Best Book.
Could American Idiot win Best Musical?
 Mar 30 2010, 04:03:12 PM
without being opened yet and reviews being written yet, its certainly hard to say. Although, with all the hype i'm betting on it getting a nod along with Fela, Come Fly Away and Memphis.
Equity Tours becoming Non Equity Tours
 Mar 30 2010, 01:52:22 PM
do you consider it false advertising to show clips or commercials from the original cast of broadway shows and then put on tour something that isn't even a union contract for the performers?
for sure TONY winners of 2010!
 Mar 30 2010, 01:39:40 PM
never saw that article. thanks for posting Joe5.
Twyla Tharp's COME FLY AWAY Featuring Sinatra Vocals to Open at Marquis The
 Jan 4 2010, 11:48:58 PM
Saw the show in ATL. Been waiting to hear the news of when I can make a trip to NYC just to see it again on broadway! The dancers that did the number 'That's Life' was the hit of the night. It was all dancing no singing except for one female voice singing with Franks voice and with a live band. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You