News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Sari_Chile

Member Name: Sari_Chile
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Help Me Choose
 Mar 23 2017, 12:34:47 AM

I went to see The Great Comet tonight and as promised a few posts ago, I came back to tell you about my seating experience. I had SA1 (stage seat) and I wanted to see Josh Groban, interact with the actors and see the show as a whole. 

1) Seeing Josh Groban: I give this seat 8.5-9.0/10. You see him a lot and very up close. I feel that SA seats are better than SB in this regard. But if you are a big Groban fan the best seats for you are the SE4 and 5. Pierre has many moments se

Great Comet stagedoor?
 Feb 25 2017, 10:17:28 PM

Thank you so much for the info @JustAnotherNewYorker!!!

Great Comet stagedoor?
 Feb 25 2017, 09:54:59 PM

Hello!

Excuse my stupid question but I don't live in NYC: where is the stage door? I think that the door just next to the theater's door belongs to the Music Box. Please let me know!!!

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Seat map - thoughts?
 Feb 25 2017, 09:15:41 PM

Hello! I just registered to thank all of you for this thread and your insight. I purchased SA1 (on stage) for March 22nd. I will come back to this forum to give you my opinion about the seat!

Thank you for your help (again)!!!!

EDIT: March 22nd is my last night in NYC so I won't be able to come back another night to try to have my playbill signed. So my question is: is it possible to buy a program or another souvenir beforehand to try to have it signed? Thanks in advance

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You