News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Lappina

Member Name: Lappina
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 May 1 2017, 05:20:28 PM

doritxuuu said: "labdogs42 said: "So, if you have two people, one of you can leave the line for bathroom breaks or a coffee run and come back and then send your buddy?  I definitely want to try the line this summer (I've seen the show once already last August with resale tickets, buI want to go again and try the line!) and I want to make su

"

Actually, if somebody could confirm how it's done for individuals as we

May 1 2017, 05:20:28 PM

doritxuuu said: "labdogs42 said: "So, if you have two people, one of you can leave the line for bathroom breaks or a coffee run and come back and then send your buddy?  I definitely want to try the line this summer (I've seen the show once already last August with resale tickets, buI want to go again and try the line!) and I want to make su

"

May 1 2017, 05:20:27 PM

"

Mar 22 2017, 09:48:36 AM

packmunkey said: "My wife and I are coming up to NYC for a few days and we are planning on sitting the line on Tuesday 3/28. Looks like it might rain! I have seen conflicting statements... is the first part of the line covered? If not anyone have suggestions on keeping dry? Seems like some folks have been getting tickets as early as 5ish on Tuesdays but the last comment was very last minute!

Thanks!!
"

It was definitely last minute yesterday!! I was expecti

Mar 22 2017, 01:05:56 AM

So I just did the cancellation line on Tuesday March 21st. I got in line at 1pm and I was 10th in line but needed the 11th ticket because there was a single in line that needed two tickets. It was radio silence for a while until they came out and offered premium tickets twice after 2:30 or so and then nothing else until Officer Sullivan (so nice!!!) came on duty around 5:30 or so. Eventually around 6:15 they started calling people for tickets. They gave out (2 pairs) then

Mar 12 2017, 01:15:50 AM

Quick question! Is there a difference between the Tuesday and Wednesday shows? And is there a difference between matinee and evening shows? I'm going to be in NYC from Monday the 20th - Thursday the 23rd and my two days to see Hamilton are Tuesday and Wednesday so I'm just not sure which to go to. I mean it's Hamilton so they will all be awesome! 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You