News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Anng3

Member Name: Anng3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Come from away or the great comet?.  Mar 3 2017, 11:28:53 AM

Please report back on which show you preferred and why.  Enjoy!

Come from away or the great comet?.  Mar 2 2017, 02:54:05 PM

freewilma said: "
What did you hate about the Great Comet?  I don't know why she wants to see Anastasia, but she wants to see DEH because she fell in love with the music.  I hadn't been paying close attention to Broadway because I didn't expect to be going this year.  

Girls who are graduating college this year grew up on the Anastasia cartoon movie.  My daughter and her friends who are al

Come from away or the great comet?.  Mar 2 2017, 01:42:33 PM

Hairspray0901 said: "BroadwayConcierge said: "Hi Anng3! If your daughter's favorite shows are Les Miz and Hamilton, then I promise you that she will adore Great Comet. I highly recommend it and think it would complement the other shows on your trip beautifully. 

"

I love Les MIs and Hamilton and hated the Great Comet. Though, I see why people would make the connection as

Come from away or the great comet?.  Mar 2 2017, 01:28:00 PM

Thanks! That is my gut feeling as well. 

Come from away or the great comet?.  Mar 2 2017, 01:23:17 PM

I am struggling with this same choice. I am coming to NYC with my daughter to celebrate her college graduation.  The trip is a surprise, but she has dropped hints about seeing DEH and Anastasia if we go.  I have tickets to those shows and need one more show to complete our trip.  We saw Hamilton and School of Rock last spring.  Her favorite show is Les Miz (or Hamilton).  We actually know a couple who's plane was re-directed to the Canadian island in CFA

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You