News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Chicken_Flavor

Chicken_Flavor Profile Photo
Member Name: Chicken_Flavor
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: honestly i live for the drama on this site

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Unpopular Opinions  Feb 26 2018, 09:12:17 PM

CoolDogeGuy said:
"- I kinda wish all of this Hamilton, Dear Evan Hansen, Heathers, and Be More Chill "fandom" stuff didn't exist. First off, what in the world is a "canon"? Second, it's getting pretty annoying."

I absolutely hate the Be More Chill, DEH, Heathers, and Hamilton fandom. They are some of the most vicious people I have ever met...

Falsettos got exactly what it deserved at the Tonys. 

Anyone else besides Mike Fai

Is it a necessity for Carousel to physically show the Carousel?  Jan 15 2018, 01:29:09 AM

Call_me_jorge said: "^i think that was just a photo shoot in front of an actual carousel not a set piece from the production. "

look at the location

Magic Mike on Broadway  Jan 15 2018, 01:23:45 AM

This had better be a joke...

Shows that the you hated the first time, and ended up liking the second time.  Jan 15 2018, 12:38:18 AM

When I first saw Newsies, it was so annoying to me, but I had already downloaded the cast recording on my laptop and was too lazy to delete it. So, months after months of listening to my music on shuffle, I found myself humming King of New York, and the songs just grew on me. 

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Jan 12 2018, 10:46:01 PM

I sent a letter asking for a cast-signed playbill for Wicked, but forgot to include a self-addressed envelope (oops). Although, four months later they sent a cast-signed playbill and letter with their own envelope, which was great because I thought it was a lost cause.

Anyways, has anyone tried Springsteen on Broadway? Also if you send a request to OOTI for a signed playbill by only one castmember, do they still charge?

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Jul 5 2017, 06:05:51 PM

Would this address work? I feel like I'm missing something... ( Do I need a c/o?)

Marvin's Room

Attn: Stage Manager

American Airlines theatre

227 West 42nd St

New York, NY 10036

To Wong Foo  Jul 5 2017, 04:02:29 PM

I feel like this would be great off-broadway

re: Most overdone audition songs right now  Jul 5 2017, 03:53:01 PM

Unpopular Opinions  Jul 5 2017, 03:45:38 PM

I pray that Ben Platt doesn't get cast as Seymour in Little Shop of Horrors as some people have mentioned.

What was your biggest  Jun 4 2017, 02:01:04 PM

Who are some  Jun 4 2017, 01:51:04 PM

trpguyy said: "Charlie Franklin as Evan Hansen would be wonderful too"

YES. Also, Ben Moss as ANYTHING. I loved him in the Spring Awakening tour as Ernst and it saddens me that he doesn't do any musical theatre activity anymore. ;(

Overrated Musicals Of The Last Ten Years  Jun 4 2017, 01:46:43 PM

Matilda, Next to Normal, and Dear Evan Hansen

What are the most exciting things are you looking for this season?  May 24 2017, 07:42:10 PM

Marvin's room.

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  May 24 2017, 07:36:19 PM

Yay! I got my playbill signed by Gavin Creel in a little under 2 weeks.

Still waiting on Stephen Cristopher Anthony. :/

Unpopular Opinions  May 24 2017, 07:29:18 PM

dear evan hansen is annoying

Dear Evan Hansen Tony Performance  May 13 2017, 10:55:50 AM

dramamama611 said: "As far as it "reaching the whole nation",  it won't. The Tony Awards aren't seen by that many.  It has terrible ratings and we're very lucky it's still aired."

Holy crap! Really?! 

Anyways, You Will be Found is a perfect choice. But, my guilty pleasure would be Sincerely Me and Sincerely Me (Reprise). Those two songs are so cheerful and funny, although it would probably be a spoiler. It would al

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  May 13 2017, 12:32:30 AM

Do you guys usually type or handwrite letters? I type because my handwriting is pure crud, but what do people prefer?

FOX doing RENT Live  May 13 2017, 12:22:25 AM

RippedMan said: "Darren Criss would be awful. Please don't get cookie cutter glee kids to play these characters. Ugh. Same with Platt. Boring. "

Agree 100%

Who was the best understudy you have ever seen?  May 12 2017, 11:51:10 PM

I've probably said this before, Rory O'Malley as Leaf Coneybear!! He made the role super exciting.

Hello Dolly 2017 Cast Recording  May 12 2017, 11:49:35 PM

Put on your Sunday Clothes is my JAM.

Gavin is great as Cornelius!!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You