News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for snicketmom

snicketmom Profile Photo
Member Name: snicketmom
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

GROUNDHOG DAY Previews
 Mar 16 2017, 07:34:42 AM

I'm going Saturday! Coming from Illinois and am super excited. Unfortunately I have four extra tickets, paid face value of $99.50 and now I am trying to sell for less. PM me or mail me at snicketmom@yahoo.com if anyone wants to make an offer. I'd love to get $75 each at this point, Unfortunately they are physical tickets, so I'd have to meet you somewhere after I arrive Friday afternoon or Saturday before the show.

Selling Groundhog Day tickets 3/18
 Mar 10 2017, 03:59:48 PM

Hi! I bought group tickets for Groundhog Day for 3/18, but most of my group has backed out. I have 6 tickets.  Left mezzanine rows H and J. Face value $99.50. I'd like to sell for $80. I'm in Illinois and not coming to New York until 3/17. If anyone is interested soon, I will priority mail them to you and we can do a PayPal transaction. Thanks!

GROUNDHOG DAY to Take the August Wilson, Spring 2017
 Mar 4 2017, 07:49:52 PM

Hello. I bought group tickets when they were first available...and now 6 of my group are unable to attend. It's 2 weeks out, so I am hoping to sell the tickets at a bit less than face value. I have 6 tickets total for March 18. Left mezzanine. Face value is $99.50. I listed them for $90 on Viagogo. I'm sharing link in case anyone would like to buy them. (They are paper tickets I would have to ship.) I'd also be willing to remove the listing and just ship them with PayPal as payment. They are the only tickets listed for $90 here:

http://www.viagogo.com/Theater-Tickets/Musicals/Groundhog-Day-Tickets/E-1983402

Feel free to email me with any questions or if you are interested in the tickets. Thanks!! (I personally have high hopes for the show and am super excited.)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You