News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mint

Member Name: mint
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

THE PRICE StageDoor
 May 14 2017, 03:42:43 AM

Hi everyone, time flies and this is the last weekend of The Price. I have since left NYC and returned to my country 2 weeks ago. Just wanna drop a note here to thank everyone for the helpful advices, especially when I was flying in from overseas and I'm not familiar with Broadway as it was my first visit (but definitely not the last!). I have staged door countless of times in my country and in West End, but I have never felt so nervous when meeting MR in person. It's ju

THE PRICE StageDoor
 Apr 27 2017, 09:53:47 AM

I was there at the stage door last night for my third attempt. It was drizzling slightly. Tony, Jessica and Mark came out to meet fans. Mark was so incredibly nice and even though it was just a very short 30s interactions,  I'm just so grateful and happy that I have this opportunity to meet Mark in person. This is probably the first and last time I'm meeting him, but this is the best part of my trip and it makes my 20 hours flight all the way to NY so worth it.&nbs

THE PRICE StageDoor
 Apr 26 2017, 01:06:51 AM

AprilWheeler said: "You could ask security or the stage manager if they would give it to him. I've never done that before so others who have may have other/better ideas.

The other option would be to try the main exit and hope he comes out that way like he has been. Tricky one with that would be that the actors likely use that door when they don't want/have time to interact with fans so MR or his security may be less open to interaction. 

THE PRICE StageDoor
 Apr 26 2017, 12:58:03 AM

Lox450 said: "mint said: "I was there after the 23 April matinee show. Saw quite a couple of people, some with multiple copies of play bills to sign. None of the cast came out.

I'm planning to go back to stage door tonight. I have a gift for MR, if there is no chance of meeting him before I fly off this Saturday, is there any way I can get someone to pass the gift to Mr? 

"

Please let us know how this goes....based on instagram it seems that he picks and chooses when he goes out the stage door.  I'm still seeing pics so he still must be doing it occasionally.  Sadly mint, I think he came out after the night performance on the 23rd. I've also pondered whether I should try the front door when I attend the show in May.  

"

Was there an evening show on Sunday? 

I went back to the stage door tonight. It was raining but Tony and Jessica were nice enough to come out and sign a couple of autographs. 

THE PRICE StageDoor
 Apr 25 2017, 01:59:26 PM

I was there after the 23 April matinee show. Saw quite a couple of people, some with multiple copies of play bills to sign. None of the cast came out.

I'm planning to go back to stage door tonight. I have a gift for MR, if there is no chance of meeting him before I fly off this Saturday, is there any way I can get someone to pass the gift to Mr? 

THE PRICE StageDoor
 Apr 23 2017, 02:08:14 PM

AprilWheeler said: "I was there last night and only Tony Shalhoub came out after about half an hour. The crowd waited another 45 minutes after that until security said everyone else had left out the front door.

"

Thanks for your reply! How long is the show? Wanna gauge the time i should be at the stage door. Thanks! 

THE PRICE StageDoor
 Apr 23 2017, 01:33:27 PM

Hi everyone, I'm currently in NYC right now. I'm flying off on Saturday, hope to catch MR at the stage door before returning back to my country. If the show starts at 2pm or 8pm, what time will the cast come out of the stage door? Thank you! 

THE PRICE StageDoor
 Apr 1 2017, 02:14:52 PM

Hi quizking101 and TM49, thank you for the replies! I'm planning to visit the stage door on a Sunday evening after the matinee show. Does Mark Ruffalo perform in all shows including the matinee? I thought of getting him a small gift but I'm not sure whether is it a good idea, does he accept gift from fans?

re: Wicked Gershwin - Partial View Seats?
 Mar 12 2017, 12:30:02 PM

neonlightsxo said: "Yes- orchestra."

Thank you so much! Got my tickets from ticketmaster, can't wait!! :)

THE PRICE StageDoor
 Mar 12 2017, 12:26:53 PM

Will Mark Ruffalo be performing during the last 2 weeks of April? I will be heading to New York for my holidays. I'm flying in from Asia and I can't believe I may get the chance to meet him in person! I have been a fan of Mark for so many years, I really hope to meet him at the stage door. 

Mar 9 2017, 07:00:43 PM

Hi everyone, thanks for the reply. I just realise a mistake, I didnt mention whether those seats are orchestra or mezzanine seats. I'm actually referring to orchestra seats and they cost USD99. So whatever you guys said earlier refers to the orchestra EE10?

Thank you!

Mar 9 2017, 10:45:32 AM

neonlightsxo said: "Yes house right means facing the stage. I would go with EE10 to be honest."

Hi thanks! Will I be able to see the actresses on stage during For Good from EE10? 

Mar 9 2017, 09:33:02 AM

neonlightsxo said: "The house right partials are better than the house left partials, and the further back the better. Does that help?'"

Hi thanks for your reply, do you mean right hand side of the orchestra facing the stage? 

CC6 is slightly more centered as compared to DD10 and EE10, while EE10 is the furthest away from the stage. 

Next WICKED Cast
 Mar 9 2017, 08:07:12 AM

n2nbaby said: "You never know but from my experience, if you're seeing a matinee, I would be shocked if you didn't have an understudy for either Elphaba or Glinda."

Hi thanks for the reply. Yes I agree generally matinee will be the understudy, the weekday night show which I caught in West End was a Elphaba standby though. I just hope I can see Jenny as Elphaba!

Mar 9 2017, 08:00:44 AM

Hi all,

I shortlisted 2 partially obstricted views seat: 

CC6, DD10 and EE10.

These seats are on the right hand side facing the stage. Which of these 3 seats are the least obstructed? Will I be able to see the actresses during For Good if I were to seat on the left hand side, or should I switched to the right hand side instead?

Thank you! 

Next WICKED Cast
 Mar 9 2017, 07:00:21 AM

bwayrose7 said: "Because Elphaba and Glinda are vocally demanding roles, and weekday matinees are usually the lowest-attended, my guess is that if one of the leading ladies is going to call out or have a scheduled show off, that's when it would be. Fiyeros, on the other hand, tend to miss rarely, only calling out when sick or on vacation, so you're likely to see the principal Fiyero at the vast majority of shows. Enjoy the show :)

Thank you for the reply! I have w

Next WICKED Cast
 Mar 8 2017, 11:47:37 AM

Hi all, I'm planning to watch Wicked next month, specifically on 25 April which is a week day, will I get to see the main cast, in particular Elphaba, Glinda and Friyero?

Thank you! 

Miss Saigon Previews Thread
 Mar 7 2017, 10:23:13 AM

IdinaBellFoster said: "I hope I was helpful, and I'm sorry that some people don't consider the possibility that English may not be everyone's first language around here. G14 is four seats in from the far left side, so I think you'll be okay. Will this be your first time seeing a show on Broadway?"

Hi, no worries!

Yes it's my first time catching a Broadway show. I'm planning to watch Wicked (my 8th time!), Aladdin and

Mar 7 2017, 09:15:43 AM

Lot666 said: "mint said: "Hi all, I will be heading to New York next month, there is a Telecharge promotion for Miss Saigon and a Orchestra seat at row G (side) cost USD120 (including service fees). Is row G considered too in front, will it hard to see the stage?"

Orchestra row G is about three rows forward of the mezzanine overhang, so I don't think it will be too close to the stage. You didn't say which seat you're contemplating, but&n

Mar 6 2017, 10:44:03 AM

Hi all, I will be heading to New York next month, there is a Telecharge promotion for Miss Saigon and a Orchestra seat at row G (side) cost USD120 (including service fees). Is row G considered too in front, will it hard to see the stage?

Should I go ahead to purchase the ticket online or should I head down to TKTS to get discounted tickets, but how long is the queue, do I need to wait long? 

Lastly, will I get to see most of the main cast (in particular Eva, Rachelle A

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You