News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for skittleALY

Member Name: skittleALY
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Groundhog Day Rush
 Apr 25 2017, 12:45:43 PM

If anyone wants to see the matinee show tomorrow (4/26), I won 2 lottery tickets but can't go anymore.  The code is 5GHxfch6 and you can purchase the tickets here.  

Hardest Lottery(s)
 Apr 20 2017, 01:06:06 PM

I've won Sweeney Todd once before.  My TodayTix app didn't notify me for some reason though, so I didn't get to see it!  The hardest for me to win are Hamilton, Dear Even Hansen, and now Anastasia.  

I've won a whole bunch of other lotteries however - Kinky Boots 3 times, School of Rock twice, The Price two times, Cirque du Soleil Paramour, and Present Laughter and Groundhog Day a bunch of times.  

I'm really, really hoping to win Ham

Ticket Lottery winners?
 Mar 12 2017, 09:31:08 AM

I've been trying for about a month to win the Hamilton lottery with no luck, and maybe about a week ago I started trying for other lotteries. Well, I won for the first time yesterday!

I won tickets to the matinee showing of Cirque Du Soleil Paramour and rushed up there with my dad in order to attend (we live about a 2 hour drive away). And then when I was at the show I won tickets to In Transit and If I Forget! Unfortunately I couldn't attend either of those since I brought my

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You