News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Neusimone

Member Name: Neusimone
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Which Broadway show opening in April are you most looking forward to?  Apr 1 2017, 09:50:54 PM

I am just going to wait for Dreamgirls and Harry Potter. I am so not keen on this season at all

Which Broadway show opening in April are you most looking forward to?  Apr 1 2017, 09:50:54 PM

I am just going to wait for Dreamgirls and Harry Potter. I am so not keen on this season at all

FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway  Mar 30 2017, 04:56:35 AM

The Distinctive Baritone said: "I believe that the original intention at least was to have the Denver cast also contracted for Broadway, so as of now it's Cassie Levy and Patti Murin.

"

can we have someone else anyone else?

Shot in the dark! Anyone have an extra OH HELLO - OFF BROADWAY POSTER? devastated fan's poster was thrown out  Mar 30 2017, 02:09:46 AM

So you put in the trash ? not someone else?

FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway  Mar 29 2017, 11:49:10 PM

I think Annaleigh Ashford would be perfect but I know this will never happen. But I am still shock no casting announcement for the actual musical and its doing my head in. But I do think this will be like Tarzan.

I was joking with the idea of Willemijn Verkaik but think she is way too old

CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews  Mar 29 2017, 10:00:33 PM

Is the show automated ?

AMÉLIE Previews  Mar 29 2017, 09:11:48 PM

I just saw the harsh WOM for American In Paris. And it got great reviews. Really love what I am seeing so far

What Unions Represent Broadway Folks?  Mar 29 2017, 03:39:23 AM

Wondering why you asked this question? 

Lion King question.  Mar 26 2017, 05:02:08 AM

Dave13 said: "Just saw Lion King on tour.  In one scene they make a few jokes that reference Frozen. I am certain that scene used to reference another Disney musical.  Does anyone remember? It's driving me nuts to remember.  

"

Not sure what scene you are talking about but Its a Small World was referenced in Morning Report? but that is not a musical so very confused!

What is the best musical to start a topical dicussion?  Mar 26 2017, 05:00:13 AM

thoughts??

KellI O'Hara Hints at Kiss Me, Kate Revival  Mar 26 2017, 04:58:44 AM

gypsy101 said: "yeah she should just shut up and sing

also pretty sure she actually was referencing Carousel, not Kiss Me Kate

"

Why? I found that incredible sexist and not true.

What shows are opening in 2018  Mar 25 2017, 11:30:38 PM

So this year is better than next year, you think? for musicals I mean?

Grease Talent Show Winners Question  Mar 25 2017, 11:29:28 PM

Why is Laura Osnes so more successful then Max Crumm?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You