News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SugarButterFlour86

SugarButterFlour86 Profile Photo
Member Name: SugarButterFlour86
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Who would you like to see return to Broadway in the near future?
 Jan 18 2022, 07:57:25 PM

Sherie Rene Scott 

If You Could Give a Concert of Ten Theatre Songs, What is Your Set?
 Dec 29 2021, 05:46:19 PM

I saw this come up and disappear due to spam on this site I believe... but decided to do this!

I made a playlist today and realized my last 5 songs would be on love, loss, and longing. My husband referred to it as going to a dark place. Haha!

Here's the 10 Songs:

Not For The Life Of Me - THOROUGHLY MODERN MILLIE

Where Am I Going? - SWEET CHARITY

Easy To Be Hard - HAIR

Omar Sharif - THE BAND'S VISIT

Some

Shows packed with stars
 Jun 4 2018, 07:18:12 PM
The Threepenny Opera with Alan Cumming, Cyndi Lauper, Ana Gasteyer, Nellie McKay and Jim Dale.

It was an interesting production. I attended a performance when the sound board didn’t work.

I loved “The Best Man”. I’d also say the play, “The Trip To Bountiful”.

Which show posts closing notice first
 May 2 2017, 09:12:32 AM

Maybe A Bronx Tale will close? I saw it, seeing that it was a "NYTimes Critic pick / choice". If that hadn't been tagged on... I wouldn't have seen it. I did enjoy Richard Blake's performance. I don't think it helped the show having the cast album delayed for a while... I can't remember the music due to such a late album release. 

Miss Saigon Previews Thread
 Mar 13 2017, 11:46:49 AM

I saw the show Saturday evening. It was great to see a professional staging of the show. Seeing that the music to the show, in my opinion is iconic in it's own right, I was not fond of the lyric changes. I don't know if they were trying to update currency on language or not, but I was not ready for it. Especially the lyric changes in "Heat of Saigon" and if I recall correctly, "Movie In My Mind" was touched as well. Those numbers, I feel are the songs that get the

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You