News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Bradley Equality Jadwin

Member Name: Bradley Equality Jadwin
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Anyone have a single ticket for anything tonight?  Mar 13 2020, 04:09:26 PM
If anyone has a single ticket for anything tonight, please message me. Im leaving town in the morning and dont want this theater binge trip to be a bust. Selfish thinking I know, but would really love one last show before i go. Thanks!
Off-broadway still open?  Mar 13 2020, 04:08:52 PM
If anyone has a single ticket for anything tonight, please message me. I’m leaving town in the morning and dont want this theater binge trip to be a bust. Selfish thinking I know, but would really love one last show before i go. Thanks!
“Company” Rush/Lottery  Mar 12 2020, 07:47:40 AM
I am currently in line for rush tickets for this evening. I am 4th in line and arrived at 7:30. I’ll report back after the box office opens!
Six Rush or Lottery News  Mar 11 2020, 01:04:45 PM
I got there this morning at 6am having just arrived at Port Authority and was 3rd in line, with the first two people there around 4:30am. We were the only 3 people there until 7am and then around 8am it started filling up quickly. I’m not sure if everyone got tickets or not, but I received front row AA and am so excited to see the show again!
Does Karen Olivo do matinees in MOULIN? Thanks!  Feb 22 2020, 12:18:06 AM
I saw the show Thursday matinee Jan 23rd and Ashley was on as Satine. I was disappointed when I first saw the insert in the Playbill, but from the moment she entered I was instantly entertained. I now prefer her voice to Karen’s on the album and although I would still love to see Karen, it’s not a dealbreaker.
7 shows in 4 days/ BroadwayCon  Jan 27 2020, 02:07:37 PM
I’m sure it helped a great deal that I was a single and not a pair, especially for the Hadestown SRO and Jagged Little Pill. I noticed great deals on Stubhub all week as back ups for only had to use once (Moulin Rouge). I try to see every new piece of theater that I can and only repeat when i know it’s something unique that I won’t see again (The OBC Hadestown, Cynthia Erivo in The Color Purple, Sunday in the Park with George at the Hudson). Sure it’s January, but I often have similar luck in th
7 shows in 4 days/ BroadwayCon  Jan 26 2020, 03:11:45 PM

Long time lurker; first time poster.

After living in New York for nearly 10 years I now reside in Ohio and travel every few months to keep abreast of the New York theater scene. I am often inspired by other posters and the things that they see on such trips as well, so here are some thoughts:

Show #1 Jagged Little Pill (Wed matinee 1/22 2pm) I didnt arrive to the box office until 11am and yet I was still able to get a $40 rush ticket Row J, marked partial view but had a

Inheritance Rush Predictions?  Jan 26 2020, 05:36:53 AM
I arrived at the box office on Saturday around 11am and received Row C right side. A perfect view for this show and the box office staff was very helpful. Best $40 I’ve spent all season.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You