News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Broadway Baby Boomer

Member Name: Broadway Baby Boomer
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

HELLO, DOLLY! Previews
 Mar 26 2017, 03:36:29 PM

The choreography is something I am also looking forward to. When they announced the creative team, I thought to myself, 'GREAT! Now Bette will do a bit more than 3 promenades during the title number!' I mean, I was applauding just as hard as anyone else when Carol Channing did one, then two, then THREE promenades, but there's such an opportunity to give Dolly some steps during the number. Also, with a lesser star or when the show is produced  bye  anyone other

HELLO, DOLLY! Previews
 Mar 21 2017, 07:52:33 PM

I feel the same. This is a play! It is NOT appropriate to interrupt the theatrical experience, not to mention the concentration of the actors, by screaming out such selfish accolades and attention getters. I experienced this when I saw Liza Minnelli in concert, back in the 1980's... It was amusing the first time (remembering, it was a concert, after all) but after the fourth time, ...ENOUGH ALREADY! I hope I enjoy a respectful and appreciative audience, for 'Dolly', next

HELLO, DOLLY! Previews
 Mar 21 2017, 06:30:14 AM

10086sunset said: "kofler22 said: "Are they selling merchandise? What type? Thnx a lot!!"

Go back, read the thread and you'll find the answer.

It's 12 pages long!...lol

I too would like to know a couple of things, but first...

I am an unapologetic "Channing Dolly Devotee", having seen two of her tours in Chicago in the 70's. I've also seen Channing do her n

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You