News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for novanoto

Member Name: novanoto
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Thread for HAMILTON Fans/Obsessives [SPOILERS AHEAD]
 May 9 2017, 04:05:51 PM

SkylarElizabeth said: "novanoto said: "Alex M said: "Has anyone seen James Monroe Iglehart or Brian d'Arcy James in the show? If so how were they?
"
Does anyone know when these two gentlemen may be in the show until? Also, anyone have an idea of when Javier is in it until? I'm seeing it again in December and am just curious as to who I may see! Thank you!! 

"

Not too sure about Javi, as he has had

The Thread for HAMILTON Fans/Obsessives [SPOILERS AHEAD]
 May 8 2017, 12:23:39 PM

Alex M said: "Has anyone seen James Monroe Iglehart or Brian d'Arcy James in the show? If so how were they?

"

Does anyone know when these two gentlemen may be in the show until? Also, anyone have an idea of when Javier is in it until? I'm seeing it again in December and am just curious as to who I may see! Thank you!! 

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
 Apr 7 2017, 06:36:38 PM

BroadwayConcierge said: "JMI and BDJ join the cast on the same day: April 14!

http://www.playbill.com/article/james-monroe-iglehart-sets-start-date-for-broadways-hamilton

"

anyone have any idea of when they'll be in the roles until? Thanks! 

Way too early 2017 Tony predictions
 Mar 21 2017, 02:44:33 PM

ethan231h said: "IdinaBellFoster said: "Brandon Uranowitz is also a strong contender for Featured Actor for FALSETTOS. I'd wager he has more of a chance for a nomination than Rannells.

"

Agree 100%

"

I also completely agree with this. I though Uranowitz was excellent and in complete command of the stage! 

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
 Mar 21 2017, 02:31:22 PM

neonlightsxo said: "sgreen, I don't have any inside information, but I'm inclined to agree that James and Brian will be around for longer contracts.

"

I'm hoping so, especially for JMI! I have tickets for the end of December and am hoping he's still in the role!! 

James Monroe Iglehart to join Broadway cast of HAMILTON
 Mar 20 2017, 11:22:35 AM

LizzieCurry said: "novanoto said: "Hi all, does anyone know how long (or can estimate) JMI will be in the role for? Thanks! "

Which role?

"

Sorry, as Lafayette/Jefferson. Know his exact start date isn't even known yet, but was wondering if he'll be in it through the end of the year/new year. Thank you! 

James Monroe Iglehart to join Broadway cast of HAMILTON
 Mar 19 2017, 11:06:32 AM

Hi all, does anyone know how long (or can estimate) JMI will be in the role for? Thanks! 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You