News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for littlegrrrl

Member Name: littlegrrrl
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

BroadwayCon Autographs/Photos
 Jan 18 2018, 01:48:29 PM

I was hoping for Anthony Rapp and Alex Lacamoire but didn't get. We did Nic Rouleau as well though! I think it probably depends on how long the line is and where you are in it.

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Nov 15 2017, 06:40:32 PM

chuckydisc said: "littlegrrrl said: "chuckydisc said: "Relevance81491 said: "Hello, I would like to offer to sit in line for someone if they are willing to pay for my ticket as well in exchange for not having to spend any time in line. I remember people using this plan for Hamilton, so I figured I would make a desperate plea since it is the only way I will be able to see the show. PM if your looking to set something up (looking to get in line in theevening

Nov 15 2017, 06:26:03 PM

chuckydisc said: "Relevance81491 said: "Hello, I would like to offer to sit in line for someone if they are willing to pay for my ticket as well in exchange for not having to spend any time in line. I remember people using this plan for Hamilton, so I figured I would make a desperate plea since it is the only way I will be able to see the show. PM if your looking to set something up (looking to get in line in theevening hours of Friday and willing to wait all day Saturday)

Nov 15 2017, 01:33:01 PM

Kathleen ONeill2 said: "Chiming in on seeing it alone, I was so excited that I forgot to think about it until I sat down. Everyone around me was absolutely lovely and a lot of people were there alone, we all chatted until the lights went down and talked a bit during intermission. I'm 19 and wasn't the youngest there by any means, everyone is just so excited to be there that it's a great atmosphere!"

Aw, thanks, everyone. She's only 15 and I think because the two of us have been so into it for so long, she feels like we should go together. I agree that the theatre-going experience is about connecting with your fellow patrons too (we loved that at Hamilton, everyone was just so excited over finally being there!) but I guess she's willing to go forego Ben so we can experience the whole thing together. I'm going to keep looking though--maybe 2 will pop up! Or the lottery will come through? We actually won once before but it was when Ben was out on vacation and the seats were not close enough to the stage for her to be able to see, due to her low vision. Maybe we'll get lucky again!

Nov 15 2017, 01:18:56 PM

Just saw that one as well, although it's more than we were hoping to spend. Offered it to my daughter but she feels funny going alone. Thanks for the heads up and the advice on how to check!

Nov 15 2017, 12:58:49 PM

Where is everyone seeing these? Every time I look on Telecharge, it tells me no seats are available. Am I doing something wrong?

Nov 15 2017, 10:54:57 AM

iowaopoly08 said: "littlegrrrl said: "We have tickets to see the show on 1/17 (still not exactly sure of who we're seeing but I'm guessing it's Michael Lee Brown regardless since it's the matinee) but would obviously love to be able to catch Ben before he leaves since we've never seen the show before. My daughter is visually impaired so we'd need to be pretty close to the stage for her to be able to catch the action which is partly why we've had our tickets for so far out. Just not that many tickets available for visually impaired patrons, unfortunately, so they go pretty quickly. If by any chance anyone has 2 tickets for tonight's performance, please feel free to PM me. BTW, just wanted to say that this thread is amazing!"

I'd assume you meant 11/18 since you have a matinee, but it sounds like as of now Ben should be in for that show. He was going to do the whole week then they pulled the plug on the matinee today, but you should be good!

"

I wish it was 11/18! It's 1/17, i.e. January.

Nov 15 2017, 10:40:59 AM

We have tickets to see the show on 1/17 (still not exactly sure of who we're seeing but I'm guessing it's Michael Lee Brown regardless since it's the matinee) but would obviously love to be able to catch Ben before he leaves since we've never seen the show before. My daughter is visually impaired so we'd need to be pretty close to the stage for her to be able to catch the action which is partly why we've had our tickets for so far out. Just not that many tickets av

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Mar 30 2017, 12:25:01 PM

I was wondering the same thing when my husband was doing the cancellation line last week but he said while he didn't see any paid line sitters, there was no issue with swapping in and out as several couples did that to give each other breaks, plus everyone was great about holding spaces in line to allow each other to use the bathroom, get food, etc. 

Mar 28 2017, 09:31:39 AM

Just wanted to share our experience with the cancellation line for the 3 PM Sunday matinee on 3/26. My daughter and I already had tickets for this show but we were hoping to score 2 more so that my husband and son could join as well. My husband got to the theater a little before 7 AM and he was the first one in line. We were shocked. A 2nd person arrived shortly thereafter. By close to 9, there were about 5 people in line and it just grew from then on.

At a little after 12, r

Mar 24 2017, 11:32:45 AM

Does anyone have a recommendation based on experience for what time to show up to the cancellation line for a Sunday 3 PM show? We're hoping to try for this Sunday and it's not supposed to be so warm. We were thinking 6 or 7 AM. Might that be too late? Thanks in advance!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You