News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for cb2addict2

cb2addict2 Profile Photo
Member Name: cb2addict2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

NYSAF, WTF, etc
 Apr 3 2020, 12:17:06 PM

@kad yeah - makes sense. The other day WTF stopped selling tix and today Sacramento Music Circus cancelled their season. It's gonna be a week

CSC Assassins Extends
 Apr 3 2020, 12:14:49 PM

the only way this show is still happening is if they cancel midsummer for next season and replace it with this, and that none of the bigger names have scheduling conflicts. Sincerely hope we get to see this revival some day!

NYSAF, WTF, etc
 Mar 31 2020, 01:05:07 PM

With the Tonys being postponed, and other major theater events in June, what is to come of NYSAF, Williamstown, Bard.. etc? Does anyone have any insight about what calls are being made by staff there?

Resistible Rise of Arturo Ui @ CSC
 Nov 2 2018, 08:55:02 AM

Spontaneously decided to see this piece last night, and wow. What a show. Timely as ever, a stunning cast, absolutely nailing the Brecht text and so compellingly directed by Doyle. I think that was their third performance or so, and they are locked in. Raul Esparza is giving a performance that I have so longed to see from him in a long time. George Abud and Elisabeth Davis as well. Highly recommended. 

Be More Chill Coming to Broadway?!
 Aug 29 2018, 08:36:19 PM

it is 100% transferring to Broadway and going into the Lyceum. Announcement next week

Lempicka at WTF
 Jul 23 2018, 10:47:20 AM

Anybody going? Hoping to get up there next week!

Would Cher be eligible for a Tony?
 Jul 14 2018, 10:22:31 AM

I am here for Cher to have EGOT. Let it be !

John Doyle Will Helm World Premiere of AUGUST RUSH at DC's Signature Theatre
 Jun 29 2018, 11:14:09 AM

is this cancelled? I just looked at the signature's season and didnt see it..

Official 2018 TONY Nominations Thread
 May 1 2018, 09:28:28 AM
What a dull broadway season. Can we please get to 18-19 already
THE PARISIAN WOMAN Previews
 Nov 9 2017, 08:47:04 AM

went to the dress last night. Needs a  l o t  of work before opening. I don't care to go into details, but I found almost zero chemistry amongst cast and some of the weirdest transitions I've ever seen. Poor projections and incidental music. The main set for the home scenes is beautiful, but it takes an awkwardly very long time for it to transform into all the other locations we see in the play. Curious to see what people have to say who care to dive in deeper on their

Betsy Wolfe departs CAROUSEL
 Sep 19 2017, 10:42:56 AM

for people wondering about her fall commitment comments yes, they are doing a month long workshop of CAROUSEL in October. 

I vote Jessie play both parts

Riedel on vultures circling ‘Great Comet’
 Aug 7 2017, 11:36:16 PM

ticket sales for comet pick up again in September. Once they announce the star who will play Pierre in the fall, who has been locked to do the role since before the mandy announcement even happened comes in, the show will gross 1m+ again. expect a close in January.

Is Bette Midler Really A Lock For Best Leading Actress In A Musical?
 May 30 2017, 10:41:51 AM

I see a world where Denée wins. 

Great Comet recording
 May 17 2017, 12:01:17 PM

Holy Grace McLean!! 

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 5/14/17
 May 15 2017, 03:39:11 PM

anyone think six degrees might end its run early like glass menagerie is doing? 

NYTimes' Brantley & Green Make Their 2017 Tony Award Predictions
 May 11 2017, 10:25:40 AM

how cute of them to think Chavkin will loose 

Will Great Comet Take Best Score This Year?
 May 8 2017, 08:07:57 AM

The score to comet is the most exciting, complex and interesting well bodied one by far in competition this year. No One Else to the Duel to Letters to Great Comet of 1812.. just incredible. 

Are the tony nominations announced on TV too?
 May 2 2017, 08:04:16 AM

Wondering about this.. ?

Final Tony Nominations Predictions
 May 1 2017, 05:32:13 PM

thealtoslament said: "Our friends at Broadway.com are back with acting in musicals...

http://www.broadway.com/buzz/188432/who-will-be-nominated-top-picks-for-actors-and-actresses-in-broadway-musicals/

What the hell is their vendetta against Great Comet? Groban is far more of a lock for a nomination than Borle. 

SERIOUSLY. 

This Season's Performances You Consider Underrated
 Apr 29 2017, 09:51:12 AM

Absolutely Grace McLean. I feel like her name has been completely absent from tony guesses on this thread and her performance is stunning in the show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-PMtTf38VE

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You