News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for wonderboynj

Member Name: wonderboynj
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Playbill collector question
 Oct 11 2017, 09:27:26 PM

northlandfan said: "I am really looking for these clear fold over sealable protectors. Can anybody help me with this information?I already own a playbill binder with their inserts but these are very expensive to buy with a large collection such as mine.

Those bags and the cardboard inside them are made for comic books.  Any comic book store will have them or Amazon

"

People going inside the stage door after shows?
 Aug 28 2017, 02:44:53 PM

A few weeks ago I finally saw Hello, Dolly!.  I sat next to a man and his wife who had a son in the ensemble and were telling everyone about it.  At intermission, the other people they were with walked down to our row and were talking about the things they had brought for Bette to sign, etc.

I stage doored after the show to see Gavin Creel, who took about an hour or so to come out.  While I was waiting that group walked out and looked clearly disappointed.  I asked

Bad Theater Behavior
 Aug 9 2017, 07:23:39 PM

I had a dear friend who would moo at people who misbehaved.  Literally, moo as loudly as he could.

He and I went to see Rent for my 30th birthday far too many years ago and he did it to the old ladies seated next to us.  I was mortified, but it worked LOL

WAR PAINT Previews
 Apr 5 2017, 12:56:43 PM

I haven't seen the show yet (going tonight) but I love the way you described this :)

Sally Durant Plummer said: Ebersole slowly sets the table and decorates the room around it before finally serving the feast for "Pink", her 11 o'clock number and the best song in the score. It is then that War Paint reaches the emotional depths of Grey Gardens."

Stage Dooring
 Apr 3 2017, 11:13:19 AM

I like to do the stage door experience, but I almost never do it anymore.  People are just too much nowadays.

But I wanted to share a funny story about the first time I ever did it.

It was for Annie Get Your Gun with Bernadette Peters. I'm a huge fan of hers and I wanted the chance to meet her and see her up close.  I was about the 2nd or 3rd person that she came to when she came out of the stage door and I said something like you were magnificent.  What was f

Miss Saigon-Helicopter MIA
 Mar 30 2017, 11:24:12 AM

I was there last night also.

You're correct, the helicoptor was completely MIA.

Still a great show overall

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You