News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jmleslie

Member Name: jmleslie
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Stage Dooring  Mar 30 2017, 09:17:51 PM
Thank you for the kind message. Where is the stage door for The Great Comet? Thank you!
Stage Dooring  Mar 30 2017, 09:17:47 PM
Thank you for the kind message. Where is the stage door for The Great Comet? Thank you!
Stage Dooring  Mar 30 2017, 09:17:45 PM
Stage Dooring  Mar 30 2017, 09:17:41 PM
Stage Dooring  Mar 30 2017, 01:23:20 PM

n2nbaby said: "haterobics said: "n2nbaby said: "I would also love a picture with Bette Medler! If anyone knows how to get one, let me know!"

Very easy, she seems to come out, wave and get in her car. So, you sort out which way she faces when she waves and get in her car from online pics, then you get in the crowd of people BEHIND her when she smiles. Then you station a friend with the phone/camera on the other side of the crowd IN FRONT OF her,

Stage Dooring  Mar 30 2017, 11:41:45 AM

Hi,

I will be going to NYC in a few weeks and was wondering if it is possible to meet and get photos with some of the Broadway performers after the shows.  Does anyone know if it is possible to get a photo with Sally Field, Jake Gyllenhaal, Josh Groban, Glenn Close, or Bette Midler after their shows? I have read that some actors take photos and some only sign, so I would to know what is the norm for these actors.  Thanks for any help!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You