News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for meghan2

Member Name: meghan2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

palace theater seating
 Jan 13 2010, 03:02:08 AM
I forgot that's President's day too and a lot of kids have off from school that whole week now (I never did!). I think I'll go with the advance tix online then- I would take my chances with the lottery or try tkts but I really want to see this show because someone I went to high school with is in it :) Plus even if tkts had WSS for 50% it's only a few dollars cheaper than the discount. I think I'll go with the mid-priced mezzanine tickets, this is not something we get to do a lot so I don't mind
palace theater seating
 Jan 12 2010, 02:57:19 AM
thanks for the reply! I'm not sure if I can use that discount at the box office or if I need to buy online- I'll find out. It looks like we'll be going Feb 12 which is the Friday of Valentine's day weekend, I'm thinking that might increase crowds?
palace theater seating
 Jan 12 2010, 02:24:04 AM
Hey all- I'm trying to get tickets for West Side Story in mid-february. My mom is an entertainment link member and they have tickets for $90, 67.50 and $45. Being a college student I'm trying to spend as little money as possible but I don't want to be stuck behind a column somewhere. entertainment link says "balcony seating may be preferable" to rear mezzanine but other places have said the view is horrible from the balcony. Anyone been there and have any advice? I don't mind being far away, jus
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You