News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Justice01

Member Name: Justice01
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Company Lottery/Rush
 Jan 22 2022, 12:46:59 PM

What time did you go for rush? Was there a line?

August 2-9
 Jun 26 2021, 07:47:53 PM

We’ll be in NYC on these dates, looking for recommendations  on previews, shows, concerts, etc. while we’re there!

Dear Evan Hansen Chicago
 Jan 10 2019, 11:01:36 PM
I searched but couldnt find anything. Are there rush tickets or cancellation tickets available, or should I just pay $175 for seats? Not sure how Chicago works. Thank you!
Last minute tickets inc. Harry Potter
 Aug 30 2018, 10:04:30 PM
We get there tomorrow and plan to rush a couple of shows or get tickets from the tckts booth. I have heard of people getting great deals on last minute tickets by waiting until an hour before curtain but not sure how to do that. Thanks!
Last minute tickets inc. Harry Potter
 Aug 28 2018, 10:03:56 PM
We are in NY this weekend, if we are willing to wait until the 11th hour for a show, where besides Stub Hub do you try to get the tickets? Would love to see Harry Potter but there aren’t even many tickets left on Stub Hub now for the Saturday and Sunday performances, and they are really spendy. Looks like we’ll have to plan another trip just for that. Tia!
Phantom TDF Seat Location
 Aug 26 2018, 09:52:09 PM
Do you have to join Todd to get these tix? How much are they? Going to NY this weekend and have a 12 year old who is Phantom-obsessed, but I’ve seen it several times so don’t want to spend a lot on tix.
PRETTY WOMAN in Chicago
 Mar 18 2018, 12:38:52 PM
Started at 8, let out around 10:30 pm. We were in row R, 26&28 and had a good view.
PRETTY WOMAN in Chicago
 Mar 18 2018, 12:55:27 AM
She sings the snot out of them, but I can’t even remember how they go. And I just saw it tonight.

There was not a song in there that anyone will be using for an audition song in my opinion, if that makes sense. But go see it. The cast truly is amazing, and I can see a reworked version being a big hit. I am glad we went.

PRETTY WOMAN in Chicago
 Mar 18 2018, 12:38:00 AM
We saw it tonight. I wanted to love it, the tickets were a Christmas gift and I’ve been looking forward to seeing it for a couple of months.

I loved the casting, the direction, and I liked the choreography although the boulevard numbers did not do anything for me and I thought there was one too many (Never Give up on a Dream).

But the music... it hurts to say this, it needs so much work. I did love On a Night Like Tonight, but the rest of the songs did not stand up on their o

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Apr 5 2017, 07:38:32 PM

Just wanted to say thank you to all who contributed to this thread. My family loves Hamilton, and we knew we were going to be in NYC for Spring Break, so we tried to get tickets via Stub Hub. But, $800/ticket for a partially obstructed view was too much to take. I would never ever have tried the cancellation line without this thread. We arrived at 5:30 this morning, there was one professional line sitter, a family of 4, a couple and a single in front of us. At about 7 another couple of single

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You