News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for corbucketty

Member Name: corbucketty
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Beetlejuice Rush  Jun 13 2019, 11:30:34 AM
how’s rush been lately? any rush post Tonys yet? I know they didn’t win anything but their performance was awesome
Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  Jun 11 2019, 11:04:15 PM
New Rush Policy:
- One ticket per person
- Sold at noon for matinees/5pm for evenings
- SRO sold right after that

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  May 6 2019, 03:34:42 PM

dearalanaaaa said: "corbucketty said: "f I'm being honest the rush I got last time (extreme left orchestra row L) was extremely uncomfortable ."

were you really uncomfortable in that seat? it’s surprising to hear that because I had the same seat on the other side and was fairly comfortable the whole show. I have hip problems too so I was very worried about how I would feel in the seat as far as space goes. or was it not the seat itself that

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  May 6 2019, 03:19:29 PM

dearalanaaaa said: "It seems like the last day that rush truly was easy was Easter. It's not surprising that the rush is now a 2 am start, what is surprising is that it's even like that on weekdays. I'd expect those to be a lot more empty with lines. Isn't this on TKTs sometimes too? How are their TKTs seats, because if I'm being honest the rush I got last time (extreme left orchestra row L) was extremely uncomfortable but I'd be willing to pay at TKTs to see

One FINAL slot  May 6 2019, 03:09:18 PM
Ain’t Too Proud for sure!
Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  May 6 2019, 03:08:11 PM
well anyway, my fiancé and I live in the city so if anyone ever wants to pay for our tickets in exchange for us waiting on the rush line for you feel free to PM me.
Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  May 6 2019, 07:37:51 AM
I never said charge $40 for the balcony but nice way to put words in my mouth. Broadway may be a business but it doesn’t mean we shouldn’t question the ethics of their practices. Check your privileges y’all!
Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  May 6 2019, 01:59:45 AM

UncleCharlie said: "corbucketty said: "Also to anyone who’s mad about people showing up so early about rush: maybe, JUST MAYBE, the problem isn’t everyone getting up early to rush a show, but the fact that Broadway has become so inaccessible to those who are not extremely financially secure that people need to spend 11 hours outside the theater on their day off for an affordable ticket to a popular show."

So tired of this argument, largely be

Companion Seats Unsold  May 5 2019, 03:51:42 PM
There are laws about ADA seating (companion seats included) that state that they can’t be released as regular seating until certain circumstances are reached. The show being sold out or a certain amount of time until the performance, which I can’t remember exactly right off the top of my head.
Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  May 5 2019, 02:57:13 PM
Also to anyone who’s mad about people showing up so early about rush: maybe, JUST MAYBE, the problem isn’t everyone getting up early to rush a show, but the fact that Broadway has become so inaccessible to those who are not extremely financially secure that people need to spend 11 hours outside the theater on their day off for an affordable ticket to a popular show.
Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  May 5 2019, 02:52:57 PM

bdn223 said: "corbucketty said: "Yesterday we got there at 11:30pm after seeing a show the night before (easier than going home and coming back). We were three people and getting four for the evening and two for the matinee. Someone showed up about twenty minutes later and was getting two for the matinee. The next people showed up at 1:40am and got two for the evening. I don’t know if anyone after them got rush but I know they did.

Seats for rush were row C

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  May 5 2019, 01:56:04 PM

BJR said: "Does anyone know if SRO is selling as early as the morning, or is it taking the day to sell out and people are coming back in the afternoon?"

last night, our friend who was seeing it with us was waiting for SRO up until very close to showtime.

Companion Seats Unsold  May 5 2019, 11:33:28 AM
In general, I believe they wouldn’t release them until the show is sold out otherwise per the ADA.
Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  May 5 2019, 11:28:13 AM
Yesterday we got there at 11:30pm after seeing a show the night before (easier than going home and coming back). We were three people and getting four for the evening and two for the matinee. Someone showed up about twenty minutes later and was getting two for the matinee. The next people showed up at 1:40am and got two for the evening. I don’t know if anyone after them got rush but I know they did.

Seats for rush were row C and L all the way off to the sides and one seat in each box.

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  May 3 2019, 12:23:22 PM

juliahamilton said: "I’m going to rush on Saturday (for the matinee) or maybe Sunday. Anyone interested in joining forces (I only need one ticket)? When do you think it’s good to arrive?"

I’ve heard of people getting there at 2-3am! so I think about there would be the safe bet.

Groundhog Day Illusions  Jun 25 2017, 05:39:32 AM

BrodyFosse123 said: "Ticket sales. "

OP didn't ask for your opinion on this. If you don't have something to contribute, don't post.

Groundhog Day Illusions  Jun 25 2017, 05:38:50 AM

There's a little bit at the end of Nobody Cares where a double (Travis Waldschmidt) switches out with him so he can be back in the bed by the beginning of Philandering. Aside from that, there's all the switch outs with the doubles in Hope, which are done wonderfully in my opinion.

Understudy  Jun 24 2017, 10:31:30 PM

I hope so, I've been dying to see her. She was the Katherine u/s in Newsies and is incredible.

Understudy  Jun 24 2017, 08:30:46 PM

trpguyy said: "corbucketty said: "Waitress doesn't allow it. "

You're either wrong or the policy was implemented after February.
https://twitter.com/HenryBGottfried/status/83639240380010906
"

Molly Jobe hasn't been allowed to announce when she's going on for Jenna. Maybe it has changed, or maybe it's only Jenna that they're doing it with.

Understudy  Jun 24 2017, 06:28:12 PM

Waitress doesn't allow it. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You