News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BruceBogtrotter

Member Name: BruceBogtrotter
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Previews
 Apr 13 2017, 09:52:59 AM

MizMamie said: "This, and also Violet's offstage death, brought gasps and murmurs and finally polite applause from the audience last night. The show is a 2 1/2 hour train wreck."

I was really surprised they cut Violet's number entirely (or at least that's what I'm lead to believe by recent posts of numbers) since it was one of the more memorable songs from the London version. They kept the other kids lackluster death numbers so it just

Groundhog Day Rush
 Apr 11 2017, 03:50:15 PM

I asked the last time I went to pick up my tickets and the guy said rush starts selling the second the box office opens at 10 am. I asked if 8:30 would be too late and he said 9:00 to 9:15 would be a good time to get there.

All rush tickets are obstructed view and with the bedroom set I'm not sure how much you'll end up missing.

Bad Theater Behavior
 Apr 11 2017, 01:54:25 PM

dramamama611 said: "Ridiculous.  A pony tail does NOT add 5-8 inches on top of any head.  (Unless we're talking more of the poof you can get from African American hair.)   Still, it's not likely the person purposefully styled her hair that way TO be an annoyance."

Five inches, maybe. Eight inches seems to be a stretch unless she was going for that Cindy Lou Who look. And I don't think he was saying she was doing it to be purposefully an

Bad Theater Behavior
 Apr 11 2017, 12:43:12 PM

Lot666 said: "I think it started with that idiot who climbed up on the stage at Hand To God and tried to plug his phone into the set wall socket."

Sorry, but this is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. How he justified that in his mind is way beyond me.

bryan2 said: "The woman in front of him had her hair in a high ponytail.. I guess she thought it was invisible..."

A high ponytail seems a stran

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You