News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Viola2

Member Name: Viola2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Lin-Manuel Miranda Returns to THE HEIGHTS for LA Tour Stop
 Jul 15 2010, 03:19:14 PM
Has anyone gotten the student rush tickets recently? I'm probably gonna give them a try tomorrow, how early should we should up to be near the front of the line? And about where have the seats been located?

Thanks for any help!

Sister Act - will it transfer to Broadway?
 Jan 18 2010, 03:08:01 PM
I was debating whether or not to see the show while I was in London last summer, and the cast's performance at West End Live convinced me to go.

I loved most of the show, but felt it slowed down whenever it returned to Shank and his cronies. Everything with the nuns, though, was hilarious.

And I loved the score, I'm glad that it ended up with original songs.

re: who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Jan 15 2010, 03:26:55 PM
I got a really nice card from Mandy Gonzalez yesterday, which was a surprise since it'd been about 6 months since I wrote to her.

In the past I've also gotten replies from 9 to 5, Wicked LLC, Marcie Dodd, Katie Rowley Jones, Kerry Ellis, Lauren Graham, Kendra Kassebaum, Megan Hilty, Teal Wicks, and Stephanie J Block.

Listening to the cast recording *of a particular production*, before seeing *that production*.
 Jan 15 2010, 03:20:51 AM
I'd heard much of the cast recording of Wicked before seeing the show, and I didn't really like the songs by themselves. But after seeing the show, I fell in love with it. So even if you don't like the cast recording much by itself, you may end up liking the show.

That said, though, if I know I'm seeing a show, I usually avoid listening to the cast recording beforehand. It's not that I'm afraid that the show would be less interesting knowing what's coming, but I'd rather get the full ef

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You