News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for broadwaykayla0826

Member Name: broadwaykayla0826
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Female Belt Songs -Disney On Broadway
 Nov 29 2017, 07:31:26 PM

Hello everyone!

I will soon be doing a show themed "Disney on Broadway" and I need a solo song to pick. I would like it to be a song that shows off my belt range (I can belt up to a C). If you have any suggestions, please let me know!

Thanks!

Kayla :)

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Nov 19 2017, 07:53:57 AM
Thanks to CT2NYC, I saw the show last night, and may I just say, it is the most beautiful peace of musical theatre I’ve ever seen. Ben Platt was absolutely PHENOMENAL. I was crying the whole time, and so was he. I still can’t believe it. THANK YOU!!

(PS: Someone from this board was sitting next to me last night but I forget who you were!! I was the girl front row in the green dress!)

Oct 30 2017, 09:56:57 PM

Does anyone know if it's illegal to tape the bows? If I wasn't front row I wouldn't be too worried about it, but I don't wanna be caught illegally videotaping by Ben Platt lol

Oct 28 2017, 02:02:54 PM
If anyone bought extra tickets or is willing to sell them, I have a few friends who would be willing to buy them off of Telecharge if you were to ask for a refund. Just a heads up :)
 Oct 27 2017, 08:35:34 PM
herewegoabc said: "Aren't a lot of those seats usually set aside for lottery? It's strange that they would release them now, especially since they appear to start specifically that week."

They probably stopped releasing them through the lottery because they knew if they sell them face value they would make more money knowing people would be willing to buy them.

Oct 27 2017, 06:25:41 PM
IM SEEING THE SHOW NOV 18 FRONT ROW!!! Thank you SO much to everyone on this board for all your contributions!! COULD NOT BE MORE EXCITED!!
 Oct 27 2017, 05:19:47 PM
Two premium tickets available for Sunday at $425 each
 Oct 26 2017, 05:21:49 PM

Is telecharge down for anyone else too?

Oct 25 2017, 12:25:40 PM

michaelhale said: "broadwaykayla0826 said: "michaelhale said: "I asked about box seats for future sales back in the first week of September (was looking for February tickets) and they said they were only through lottery. Just got regular rear mezz instead."

Interesting, cause I have a friend who saw the show in a box and bought the tickets a week before the show from the box office. This was a few weeks ago.
"

HUH,sounds like

Oct 25 2017, 12:24:31 PM

CT2NYC said: "broadwaykayla0826 said: "michaelhale said: "I asked about box seats for future sales back in the first week of September (was looking for February tickets) and they said they were only through lottery. Just got regular rear mezz instead."

Interesting, cause I have a friend who saw the show in a box and bought the tickets a week before the show from the box office. This was a few weeks ago.
"

Was it for a Ben per

Dear Evan Hansen cast changes thread
 Oct 25 2017, 09:08:08 AM

I know they had Phoenix come in and perform the role of Alana over the summer, but she's in the Les Mis tour right now. Also, there's a girl named Mallory Bechtel who is the vacation swing Zoe.

Oct 25 2017, 09:05:47 AM

michaelhale said: "I asked about box seats for future sales back in the first week of September (was looking for February tickets) and they said they were only through lottery. Just got regular rear mezz instead."

Oct 25 2017, 07:34:27 AM

Anyone know what the likelihood of getting Sunday tickets using the four day rule is? Also has anyone ever tried getting box seat before?

Oct 25 2017, 07:34:25 AM

Anyone know what the likelihood of getting Sunday tickets using the four day rule is? Also has anyone ever tried getting box seat before?

Oct 24 2017, 08:18:31 PM

Anna Lan said: "You seem really well informed, so there's not a lot to add. Consider asking all your friends who you can talk into going with youto enter the lottery. More chances won't hurt. I've done this for friends and actually enjoyed the fun ofa potential outing. It never hurts to ask and give it a shot."

Nice idea! Thank you! If anyone has any other tips please let me know!

Oct 24 2017, 08:15:38 PM

There are a few regular priced tickets available for the matinee tomorrow in the orchestra if anyone is interested

Oct 24 2017, 04:27:53 PM

Hello all,

I haven't posted on here in awhile but wanted some advice from you all. I am a high school student and want literally nothing more than to see Ben Platt in DEH before he leaves. I saw the show back in June, but was devastated when I found out Ben was sick. Colton Ryan was still phenomenal, but seeing Ben would literally be a dream come true. With my busy schedule during the week, this limits me to only be able to possibly see the show on the weekends. I was wondering if

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
 Aug 19 2017, 10:15:36 PM

Srg67 said: "broadwaykayla0826 said: "Today like 5 minutes before the matinee, tickets were as low as $99

"

How does this work though, since there's no way to get your butt in the seat in time if you buy the tickets 5 minutes before the show starts, and they don't let latecomers in?

"

I saw Hamilton last year in June, and I literally bought the tickets 4 minutes before the show. I

Aug 19 2017, 09:44:14 PM

Today like 5 minutes before the matinee, tickets were as low as $99

Aug 15 2017, 04:24:33 PM

One premium ticket Row D Center Orchestra on Saturday available right now for about $439

Update: Ticket sold

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You