News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ThatsMyQ

Member Name: ThatsMyQ
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton LA
 Oct 8 2017, 06:41:36 PM

defygravity2 said: "Jordyn...thanks for that...what great prices! I am being super picky and want to see Michael as A.Ham, and someone told me he has Sundays off. I really appreciate the price update...I'll keep checking!"

I wouldn't worry.  We saw Michael L as A. Ham a few Sundays ago during the matinee.  All the main cast was there (except we had the understudy for Laurens/Phillip).   Seeing it again in Mid-November (ironically on another Sun

Hamilton LA
 Aug 11 2017, 08:56:03 AM

Excited that Hamilton finally starts in LA tonight.  I'm wondering why they haven't announced lottery information either!

Maybe its because tonight is the first preview of the show and opening night isn't officially until Aug 16?  Not sure..but its definitely exciting!

Hamilton LA
 Apr 30 2017, 10:26:28 PM

CPB2 said: "Many dates just added a bunch of orchestra seats: All of center orchestra rows B and J, and XX-ZZ, and pairs in every row of left center orchestra and right center orchestra from rows Q-WW (seats 205-206 and 305-306).

Yup..just bought a couple in Row N for September. Glad I waited until the afternoon.

"

Hamilton LA
 Apr 18 2017, 08:58:17 PM

DebraR said: "Thanks for the info!  Are you saying that you have to be a subscriber for the group ticket option or just have an account.  I definitely have an account but never heard anything."

Not a season subscriber, but from my understanding, you had to have a group account and had to have purchased past group tickets from a certain time frame. 

Hamilton LA
 Apr 18 2017, 08:20:50 PM

DebraR said: "How were you able to get group tickets?  I called a few times in the last six months and could never find anyone with information how and when to get them.  Any info would be great, want to try to get the cheapest seats if possible and hate the idea of spending overnight in Hollywood the day they go on sale.

Group sales were only given to current account members and was supposed to last a week. (I got a notice on email regarding the dates/restr

Hamilton LA
 Apr 17 2017, 10:29:06 PM

I was able to get group tickets for myself and my friends/family before the presales began.  Thank goodness the Pantages had offered it.  Really excited to see this show on stage after repeatedly listening to the soundtrack.  

AMELIE Reviews
 Apr 17 2017, 09:20:25 AM

I saw this in LA.  I really really wanted to love it, but I agree, it was only "good" but it could have been better.  I was hoping they would improve the show before it got to its broadway run.  Soo was awesome nevertheless.  She has the charm that can pull off Amelie.  But the production itself from LA was very disintegrated and while the movie felt very quirky and endearing, the musical tried to convey that but don't think hit the right points to

Hamilton LA
 Apr 15 2017, 11:55:15 AM

Looking forward to seeing the show in LA since it was announced about 14 months ago it would be coming to the Pantages!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You