News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for act926

Member Name: act926
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jun 23 2017, 01:06:20 AM

Hello all!

Planning to do cancellation line sometime within the next two weeks, but I'm a bit worried that getting tickets will be harder now that it's summer. Has anyone tried the line in the last week or two, on a Wednesday perhaps? I'm not sure of a good time to get in line now that students are out for the summer. Thank you for reading! :)

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
 Jun 11 2017, 11:28:00 PM

After the large sweep at the Tonys, I'm assuming that tickets through the cancellation line will be harder to get? If anyone goes within the next week or two, please share your experience! :) I'm planning to try the line sometime in July, and I'm hoping that it won't be necessary to camp out like many people did for Hamilton last year. 

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Apr 17 2017, 11:28:59 PM

Hello everyone!

I'm planning to head up to NYC on a Wednesday (not sure when) but have no clue what time I should plan to get there for the cancellation line. I know that times vary depending on the day, but I'd hope to be one of the first few in line.

Last month I stood in line on a Saturday, arrived around 7:05 and was about 15th/16th in line. I ended up getting the last ticket for the matinee right at 2:00! I would assume that weekends are

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You