News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SteveL2

Member Name: SteveL2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

SUNSET BOULEVARD -
 Feb 4 2018, 11:19:17 AM

For me none of the leading 4 were as good as London/Broadway, nor should they be given production budgets etc..But for a touring show this apparently is on a scale rarely if ever seen in the UK, the reviews across the board have all been 4 or 5 star, and Danny Mac for me at least delivered more than Ria Jones.

SUNSET BOULEVARD -
 Feb 4 2018, 02:29:17 AM

With apologies for this probably being in the wrong place.. So the last night London, last year Broadway, last night, the Cliffs Pavillion Theatre Southend, situated over the water in a typical British seaside town on a cold wet February Saturday evening for the UK touring production. Living in London, there’s no need to drive out of the capital to see shows that you wouldn’t think could compete with the West End, but this was really very good. Nice to see a staged

SUNSET BOULEVARD - lives on
 Jul 19 2017, 03:30:53 PM

I agree, I've seen the whole show on YouTube and it's just great. On a side note Fred Johanson (Max) is singing songs from the shows in a church half a mile from me on Sunday night, he lives locally. London Coliseum, London Dominion Theatre for Aladdin, Palace Theatre Broadway, St Andrews Church Totteridge..... One of those might be seen a s bit of a come down but good for him, it's a charity fundraiser..

Jun 27 2017, 03:04:57 PM

Thank you for posting this, brilliant..Saw the last performance in London where there was no speech but ALW, Don Black et al came on stage at the end to set the seal on a magical night. How lucky to have seen this show on Broadway too, not sure I can now face seeing the UK touring production which starts later in the year with Norma played by Glenn's understudy Ria Jones,but perhaps by the time it gets close to London in January, I might change my mind. I have enjoyed reading most of the

Jun 15 2017, 07:43:15 AM

So having loved it in London, loved it on Broadway, it's been interesting reading everyone else's take on what for me was theatre magic. Hoping someone will post the final curtain call on YouTube. Last year at the London Coliseum, we were lucky enough to be there, living in London I can only hope I can share in the magic one last time. Very jealous for those lucky enough to be going.

SUNSET BOULEVARD -can we get this preserved?
 Apr 20 2017, 08:26:36 AM

My wife and I saw the last show in London, and for my first visit to NY we went last night, she wasn't looking forward to it particularly, I couldnt wait, tickets purchased months ago. I thought once again it was theatre magic, almost an event rather than just a show, and the whole thing was brilliant. Michael Xavier who was rarely off stage for us at least did a great job, Glenn Close was incredible, and though the orchestra size has dropped 20% from London, it's

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You