News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SugarButterMueller

Member Name: SugarButterMueller
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Selling 1 ticket to Network with Bryan Cranston for 12/7 @ 7pm  Nov 2 2018, 09:48:24 AM

I can no longer use the ticket I bought to Network so I am now selling it for it's face value which is 149.00. The ticket is for Friday December 7th, 2018 (the day after Opening Night) at 7pm. 

Seat is Orchestra Center Row N Seat 107. 

If interested please message me. 

NETWORK is Officially Moving from the Cort to the Belasco  Sep 13 2018, 02:52:09 PM

So a couple of days ago, I bought a ticket over the phone with Telecharge, and even asked about the switching from Cort to Belasco. The woman on the phone said they had heard about that (at the time I asked, but nothing was official yet) so she seated me in a seat at the Cort. I figured they would just reseat me at the Belasco when the time came, which is fine. I'm just concerned that I haven't received any of these emails regarding reseating. Is it just because I didn't buy a tic

Who Sang The  Feb 20 2018, 05:09:21 PM

She's not that well known, but Chicago Shakespeare Theatre did a production of Gypsy a few years ago directed by Gary Griffin, and Louise Pitre was Rose. The whole production itself was fabulous, but she was astounding. She just did such a fabulous Rose's Turn. They had her, on the "for me!" section, walk a little into the audience (if you aren't familiar with Chi Shakes theatre there are images online so you can see what I mean, it's a pretty intimate sett

Dear Evan Hansen - You Will Be Found  Nov 24 2017, 06:47:47 PM

I know in the cast recording, Jenn Colella is one of the voices in You Will Be Found. If you listen closely you can tell which lines are her's. She mentioned in an an interview that she did that voice work for DEH and that it was cool to be in two shows happening right across from each other. (To be in Come From Away while her voice work was happening in DEH) 

What shows do you think will perform on Thanksgiving telecasts?  Oct 30 2017, 12:37:25 PM

Looks like Come from Away and Waitress will be on the CBS broadcast. It says Waitress featuring Grammy Award Winner Jason Mraz so I'm assuming they will be doing a number that has him in it. 

Waitress on Tour  Jul 7 2017, 03:56:58 PM

Whoever said it could be Stephanie Torns might be right. She is still listed on the Waitress musical website as part of the cast but on IBDB where it shows the current Betsy Wolfe cast she is not listed. 

Waitress on Tour  Jun 23 2017, 01:02:24 PM

I'm very curious to see who they will get for the Waitress touring cast. Any ideas? Has anybody heard anything about it yet?

Come From Away Cast  Jun 7 2017, 04:39:05 PM

dramamama611 said: "I'd be surprised if anyone has less than a one year contract.

Truth be told, I doubt you'd even notice a cast change (with Jen Collela being the one exception).  The characters are pretty standard, and should be quite easy to replace.

"

Um, wow, ouch much? Just because the other actors are not up for a Tony or extremely well known, does not mean they aren't important to the story.

Who are some  Jun 6 2017, 03:13:36 PM

Not sure for what role, but mostly Chicago area based actress who was just Jane Doe in Ride The Cyclone, Emily Rohm. I have seen her in several things and she has a gorgeous voice. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You