News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BwayMark2

Member Name: BwayMark2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dolly Ticket Available - Sat. 5/6 8pm
 May 3 2017, 12:26:05 AM

Ticket has been sold to a fellow member.   Thanks for the replies.  Mark. 

Dolly Ticket Available - Sat. 5/6 8pm
 May 1 2017, 11:14:18 PM

All - I have a single ticket available for this Saturday evening at 8pm.   Center Orch, Row P, Seat 106.   Third party unable to make it to NYC.   Selling only for face value - $189.00 plus fees of $21.00 - total $210.00 cash.    Not looking to make $$ on this....only to sell it someone who's in the city this weekend and really wants to see this show without going totally broke!     Please respond to this post and I'

First Trip to NYC!! Dolly Q
 Apr 30 2017, 09:06:59 PM

Hey Matt.   If you're looking for Sat. 5/6, I have an extra ticket for the 8pm show.  Center Orch Row P Seat 106.   Asking face value of $189 plus fees.   Just reply to this message if it works for you.   Mark.  

Hello, Dolly Ticket - Sat. Eve. 5/6
 Apr 22 2017, 08:57:14 PM

I have a single ticket available for the Saturday evening May 6, 8 pm performance.   Orchestra Center Row P Seat 106.   Third party that was joining us can't attend the show.   Selling for face value $189.00 plus fees.  Total $201.00 plus cost of mail delivery of your choice from Texas.  Just respond to this post.   Can arrange payment thru PayPal or meet in NY on 5/6.     Selling only to individuals.... no agencies.  

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You