News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SBwayG

Member Name: SBwayG
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Goodbye, EVERYDAY RAPTURE
 Jul 11 2010, 02:18:33 PM
Congrats to the Cast and Crew of this amazing show-it will truely be missed!

Is anybody seeing the final performance today?

Everyday Rapture is patheric and terrible
 Apr 23 2010, 01:07:24 PM
This show will be perfectly fine for a young teen girl. If it were a movie it would be PG-13.
Everyday Rapture stagedoor
 Apr 22 2010, 11:08:22 PM
Has anyone waited this past week? Also, does anybody know what the address of the stagedoor is or to what address I would send fanmail to?
re: who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Apr 22 2010, 10:22:17 PM
Just wondering...

What address would I use for the American Airlines Theatre:

227 West 42nd Street
New York, NY 10036-7201

OR

Is there another address for the stagedoor. Thanks so much!

Thoughts on the first preview of EVERYDAY RAPTURE?
 Apr 20 2010, 09:02:32 PM
I too was as last night's performance. After seeing it last year at Second Stage a few times, I didn't think it could get much better, but last night, it was. Sherie is phenomenal-she truly knows how to captivate an audience and the amount of talent she has is incredible. This was the most moving and inspiring show I have seen all year - I can not wait to get back to the theater!

As to the question about the stagedoor-I don't think anyone waited after the show-I, myself, am not quite s

Sherie Rene Scott's EVERYDAY RAPTURE Replaces LIPS TOGETHER; Opens April 29
 Apr 2 2010, 07:50:54 PM
I know they had a swing (maybe even two) for Lindsay M and Bety W off-broadway and an understudy for Eamon Foley-I was hoping they would have a chance to be a part of this show on Broadway.

Still-what I wouldn't do to be that swing...

EVERYDAY RAPTURE $10 tickets on sale now
 Apr 2 2010, 12:45:17 PM
Just got my tickets for April 19th!
You Tube Video Mentioned in Everyday Rapture?
 Apr 2 2010, 12:43:52 PM
He asks for (1) Snapshot photos of Sherie doing his moves with his video next to the computer screen then (2) A picture with Idina Menzel backstage at Wicked. Even after she provides him with the "snapshot photos of you doing me" he does not believe her so she then sends his the picture with the woman who was then playing Elphaba in Wicked. He still doesn't believe she is who she says she is.

I wonder, however, how much of this is true. I also hope that he didn't take his videos down be

You Tube Video Mentioned in Everyday Rapture?
 Apr 1 2010, 11:39:12 PM
The boy who did it de-activated his Youtube Account a short while after You May Now Worship Me (Everday Rapture) was first performed (the one night only edition).
EVERYDAY RAPTURE May Replace LIPS TOGETHER... at Roundabout
 Mar 29 2010, 04:59:42 PM
I, personally, would be happy to see this show again! It will deffinatly shake up the TONY awards this year! I am worried, however, because I believe some of the performers from second stage have conflicts...but then again, there were understudies for all the roles off-broadway (except, obviously, Sherie). Still, VERY excited for this!
Me Singing 'Who I'd Be' - from SHREK
 Mar 28 2010, 08:37:56 PM
Amazing Job to everyone that posted! There are SO many talented people...I, as well, submitted a video:

http://www.broadwayspace.com/video/broadways-next-big-starskylar

I hope you'll click and watch! :)

everyday rapture?
 Jan 20 2010, 04:32:49 PM
I believe they finished recording about a week ago. I'm not sure about the release date. I don't think there are any plans as of now for another run of the show, but I think it's still a possiblity in the future.
Congrats Glee!!!
 Jan 18 2010, 04:00:33 PM
While I did enjoy Glee this season, I enjoyed Modern Family a whole lot more. To tell the truth, I wouldn't have been as into Glee if it wasn't for Jane Lynch. I think the singing is fine, the acting is horrible, and the plot mindless. I much prefer Modern Family which at least has more than one entertaining actor and a funny book!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You