News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Lox450

Member Name: Lox450
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

THE PRICE StageDoor
 May 16 2017, 07:00:34 PM

BroadwayBoy214 said: "What exactly happened?  I don't think they ever signed at the front.

Chris

"

My friend and I were standing in front of the theater (we literally just got dropped by a cab from the airport) and we noticed a gentleman at the door holding some Ruffalo pictures.  We started chatting with him and before we knew it Mark was walking towards us with an umbrella (it was raining decently).  Th

THE PRICE StageDoor
 May 16 2017, 06:44:43 PM

**duplicate message**

THE PRICE StageDoor
 May 16 2017, 05:32:56 PM

Mint, 

Sadly, I was in NYC Saturday and Sunday and Mark didn't appear either time.  We were disappointed but that's the breaks.  It was a little odd that they didn't come out after the last performance.  Even one of the security guards told us "everyone comes out after the last show."  Other than an awkward encounter with Mark at the front door on Saturday (due to an unruly autograph hunter), we never got a chance.  

The s

THE PRICE StageDoor
 Apr 30 2017, 07:37:38 AM

Congratulations!  That sounds really amazing.  

THE PRICE StageDoor
 Apr 27 2017, 10:08:11 AM

Congrats on this!   Very happy for you!!!!

Hoping things work out when I go in a couple weeks.  

THE PRICE StageDoor
 Apr 26 2017, 07:25:35 AM

mint said: "Lox450 said: "mint said: "I was there after the 23 April matinee show. Saw quite a couple of people, some with multiple copies of play bills to sign. None of the cast came out.

I'm planning to go back to stage door tonight. I have a gift for MR, if there is no chance of meeting him before I fly off this Saturday, is there any way I can get someone to pass the gift to Mr? 

"

Please let us know how this goes....based on instagram it seems that he picks and chooses when he goes out the stage door.  I'm still seeing pics so he still must be doing it occasionally.  Sadly mint, I think he came out after the night performance on the 23rd. I've also pondered whether I should try the front door when I attend the show in May.  

"

Was there an evening show on Sunday? 

I went back to the stage door tonight. It was raining but Tony and Jessica were nice enough to come out and sign a couple of autographs. 

"

No, there wasn't an evening show that day.  I'm wondering if people got him before he went in? 

THE PRICE StageDoor
 Apr 25 2017, 04:15:21 PM

mint said: "I was there after the 23 April matinee show. Saw quite a couple of people, some with multiple copies of play bills to sign. None of the cast came out.

I'm planning to go back to stage door tonight. I have a gift for MR, if there is no chance of meeting him before I fly off this Saturday, is there any way I can get someone to pass the gift to Mr? 

"

Please let us know how this goes....based on instagram it seems that he picks and chooses when he goes out the stage door.  I'm still seeing pics so he still must be doing it occasionally.  Sadly mint, I think he came out after the night performance on the 23rd. I've also pondered whether I should try the front door when I attend the show in May.  

THE PRICE StageDoor
 Apr 23 2017, 09:13:53 PM

TM49 said: "Sorry, I don't have a definite answer, but you'll know right away because there will barriers up if they're coming out. Also, there should be a security guy in front of the stage door that you can ask. They usually know. When I went to the show, I asked one of the ushers where the cast would exit since there are 2 exits, one in front & one in back. He was super nice about it. Hope that helps!

"

Thanks for rep

THE PRICE StageDoor
 Apr 23 2017, 05:11:04 PM

I'm flying in to attend the last Price performance in May.  I have zero experience in regards to the stage door.  Does anyone know if the last show of the run is typically a bad night to expect them to come out?  Or can it be positive?   

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You