News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for elbwaygirl

Member Name: elbwaygirl
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Harry Potter access code?
 Feb 7 2018, 11:53:26 AM

EDIT: code has been claimed. Thanks, everyone!

Lucky to have gotten an access code, unlucky that my sister’s work schedule is so inflexible that we’ve decided it’s unfeasible to buy tickets. If you need a code, PM me. Mine’s for 12 noon.

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
 Sep 18 2017, 12:26:56 AM

Investors have been told that Ana Villafañe is Broadway's next Angelica.

For sale: 3 Hello Dolly, Thursday 8/10 @ 7PM
 Aug 7 2017, 11:58:36 AM

Okay, woah there everyone. I have completely accepted that I'm not going to get anywhere close to recouping the cost of these. I don't even have a price listed--I am just asking for offers. The original stream of comments re: pricing were about my original purchase of these tickets, which was on stubhub for over $800. No need to remind me how stupid of a decision this was, I've heard it enough.

I understand these are balcony seats. First row, no obstructed view. Face v

Aug 7 2017, 09:48:16 AM

These tickets are still available! If interested, send me an offer for one, two, or all three.

Great seats to see Bette and a fantastic cast in a wonderful show. 

Jul 22 2017, 01:13:09 PM

I know, I'm kicking myself for not waiting to buy! 

I relisted on Stubhub but am worried I won't get any takers. To recoup I would need Stubhub to list at $305/ticket...I'm just hoping to get anything back/hoping the fact that they're first row of the balcony counts for something. 

Jul 22 2017, 12:48:46 PM

Hi all-

I no longer need these myself, so am trying to sell them here or on Stubhub. The tickets are for Thursday, August 10th at 7PM. There are three: Balcony side row A, seats 11, 13, and 15, and I can email you the tickets in PDF form. Happy to sell one, two, or three. I am just trying to sell them and recoup a tiny bit of my loss! Please message me with an offer if you're interested--just want them to be used.

Many thanks!

Dear Evan Hansen Stage Door
 Jun 16 2017, 12:46:41 AM

Tonight (6/15) Laura, Michael, Alana (on for Kristolyn) and Jennifer came out and signed. Rachel stepped outside and waved and apologized that she wouldn't be signing. 

Dear Evan Hansen Stage Door
 Jun 15 2017, 02:43:44 PM

Last night (6/14) Michael and Will came out and stage doored. Mike, Kristolyn, Laura, and Jennifer all quietly went out the front door of the theater to avoid the stage door. Ben was whisked from the front doors of theater into his car in the blink of an eye. Rachel walked out of the stage door and stopped to wave but didn't sign or take pictures. 

Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
 Jun 14 2017, 05:25:16 PM

A friend and I plan to camp out for tickets tonight for tomorrow's (6/15) show and would love to grab two extra for people if they don't mind covering ours. Send me a PM if you're interested!

Where To Sit?
 Jun 1 2017, 09:12:27 AM

Sat BA 5 for last night's show. When I picked up my ticket, the box office manager told me "If I had to pick the best seat in the house, this would be it"...and I have to agree with him. 

I think the front stage right banquette gets the most interaction of any seats in the theater. Actors are constantly making eye contact with you, sitting/lying at your feet, whispering to you, offering you illicit substances during the club scene, etc. Helene and Anatole freque

1 Evan Hansen ticket for Tuesday 4/25
 Apr 24 2017, 08:59:43 PM

Sent you a PM!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You