News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for iwilldefygravity

Member Name: iwilldefygravity
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
 Jun 10 2017, 09:07:55 PM

I don't know if this is the right place to post but I've been following this thread for awhile so I'll just post here. Are there anyone watching Dear Evans Hansen anytime this month? Is it possible if you get me a copy of the pride month playbill? Playbill.com is selling pretty expensive T.T I'll pay you a token + cover cost of mailing! 

May 28 2017, 01:49:46 PM

Burgcenafan said: "How was the line been lately?

"

I got in queue at about 11.30 pm on Thursday night for the Friday show. Second arrived at 1 am and the queue only picked up at 5 plus am. It could be an odd night given that it was really cold and there were no one queueing for other shows either (2 arrived at Hello Dolly at 2 plus am I think). So yeah, it was an odd night. On the other hand, before I left the show on Friday night,

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
 May 24 2017, 06:58:52 PM

Stubhub was still around $220 at 1.55 pm for today's matinee show with 4 tickets left unsold. Anyway, I'm queuing up on Friday. I only need 1 ticket so I'm able to help anyone to buy in exchange for payment of my ticket. Just drop me a PM :) 

Hello Dolly Rush/Lottery/Bette Midler
 May 23 2017, 09:41:59 AM

Hello guys! Is it possible to buy 2 tickets for SRO? I'm going to queue for SRO for "Hello Dolly" tomorrow (Wednesday) and I was wondering if there are anyone queueing up for "Dear Evan Hansen" and would like to "swop tickets". In other words, I'll help you purchase SRO for "Hello Dolly" and you'll help me get "Dear Evan Hansen". Just drop me a PM :)

May 23 2017, 07:21:33 AM

Hello guys! Is it possible to buy 2 tickets for SRO? I'm going to queue for SRO for "Hello Dolly" tomorrow (Wednesday) and I was wondering if there are anyone queueing up for "Dear Evan Hansen" and would like to "swop tickets". In other words, I'll help you purchase SRO for "Hello Dolly" and you'll help me get "Dear Evan Hansen". Just drop me a PM :)

To rush or not to rush?
 Apr 26 2017, 03:12:00 AM

Thanks guys! I don't mind queueing up at 5-6 am so maybe I'll do that for Dolly. I didn't know Great Comet has discounts! I bought a ticket for that already. I think I'll catch Dear Mr Evans and Come From Away. I'm so excited! 

To rush or not to rush?
 Apr 25 2017, 11:03:32 AM

Hello, I have 3 days in NYC 24th to 26th May. I am currently having a tough time deciding between musicals to watch. After looking though reviews and some of the forum posts here, my current considerations are Great Comet, Anastasia, War Paint, and Dear Mr Evans. I was wondering if I should give up one of these musicals and try my luck to rush for Dolly or camp for Hamilton though. Any thoughts? 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You