News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ilyas-ch

ilyas-ch Profile Photo
Member Name: ilyas-ch
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hello Dolly Rush/Lottery/Bette Midler
 May 15 2017, 11:07:28 AM

Hi guys, thanks a lot for the tip on the 59$ partiel view seats! I went last wednesday around 10am in front of the box office, after waiting in line, I was able to get those two partiel view seats! And I think it was a great deal! I had to stand up or to seat on the edge of the seat (when it's up) almost the whole show, but it was really a great experience! It was a great deal since we didn't have to get there in the middle of the night! (I would post pics of the view from the seats,

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
 May 15 2017, 10:50:06 AM

I think that's what I'm talking about on my previous post! But I got them on the day of the performance, around 1am!

FOX doing RENT Live
 May 15 2017, 10:48:37 AM

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/FOX-Exec-Talks-Mature-Themes-in-Live-Production-of-RENT-Were-Not-Going-to-Shy-Away-From-It-20170515

I'm getting worried about the "family-friendly" version they talk about... hope they won't ruin the show!!!

They need to cast Layton Williams as Angel! Saw him on the UK 20th anniversary tour, and he was beyond amazing! 

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
 May 15 2017, 10:45:39 AM

Hi guys, I was in NY last week, and was able to get two ochestra seats (row F) for last wednesday matinee at 189$! I got them on telecharge at around 1am (day of the performance). Just thought I'd let you know, cuz orchestra seats, this close to the stage, are usually 399$, right? 

Dear Evan Hansen - Mystery Seats
 May 1 2017, 11:37:36 AM

Hi! I was wondering, is it as harder to get 2 tickets 3-4 days prior to the performance? (harder than getting just one) Or they just release them one by one and not necessarily side by side? thank you for sharing your advice!! 

War Paint Rush
 Apr 29 2017, 07:39:00 AM

How did you get those box seats? I'll be there next week and was thinking of rushing this show! thanks

Hello Dolly Rush/Lottery
 Apr 27 2017, 05:00:21 PM

Hello, I was wondering, how's the view from SRO? Is the overhanging of the mezzanine a problem? I am thinking of getting SRO to see it early May! 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You