News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jeaniner

Member Name: jeaniner
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Official TDF Thread
 May 12 2023, 05:04:52 PM

Can anyone tell me how far in advance show tickets are for? Looking for a beautiful noise it says it’s available on TDF but not sure they will have the date I need before I renew my membership. I usually do rush so not sure it’s worth renewing but I need 3 tickets for ABN.

Six Rush or Lottery News
 Feb 15 2020, 08:31:04 AM
Great thank you!
Six Rush or Lottery News
 Feb 15 2020, 07:50:31 AM
Anyone there this AM? Update?
1 ticket Little shop of horrors 2/20
 Feb 6 2020, 04:09:37 PM
Anyone know how I can put this on the buy and sell group?
 Feb 3 2020, 08:22:28 PM
Yes thank you for adding that! It’s his first day back, and deff worth seeing it with him in it he is brilliant!
 Feb 3 2020, 06:19:17 PM

Selling one ticket for little shop of horrors on 2/20. Its right orchestra row B seat 2 on the aisle. Selling for $100. Bought but won the lottery so looking to sell. Can email ticket.

WANTED: TODAY $20 HARRY POTTER TICKETS
 Mar 10 2018, 11:02:22 AM
Someone posted on the other thread at 10:00 there were already 90 ppl in line
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Mar 10 2018, 10:59:56 AM
If anyone inline needs only one ticket I will pay for
Your ticket if you can get two tickets. Also if you have wristbands why can’t you get offline and come back

WANTED: TODAY $20 HARRY POTTER TICKETS
 Mar 10 2018, 10:48:45 AM

Anyone need one ticket that wants to split the time? I can’t get there till about 4. PM me. Also if there’s someone inline that needs one ticket I will pay for your tickets.

Line
 Jan 22 2018, 03:20:36 PM
Just wanted to share my line experience. Went to the matinee of waitress on Saturday 1/20. After the show so around 4:30 my friends and I went to check out the Hamilton cancellation line. There were 11 people inline. We only wanted to do standing room and knew they have them few and far between but we figured since it wasn’t freezing out we would give it a shot. Around 1:30 I went and asked at the box office about standing room and was told the usual answer we never know if we have them till las
Waitress Rush Tickets
 Jan 22 2018, 03:03:29 PM

My friends and I were 2nd in-line and got there a little after 5.

chuckydisc said: "Pepwave12 said: "10 tickets available this morning.
No one in line after 6:30am got tickets for rush.
New price not posted ANYWHERE: $48/seat.
Wouldn’t have been able to purchase them except for a Good Samaritan who had been in line with us all morning who dropped her card down while my boyfriend ran to the ATM since we had only pulled $80 in cash.
"

Waitress Rush Tickets
 Jan 20 2018, 11:28:00 AM

So glad we all got tickets! That was my friend that paid for yours, we weren’t gonna let you leave without tickets after getting there so early! It was great meeting you, enjoy the show tonight! 

Pepwave12 said: "10 tickets available this morning.
No one in line after 6:30am got tickets for rush.
New price not posted ANYWHERE: $48/seat.
Wouldn’t have been able to purchase them except for a Good Samaritan who had been in line with u

Waitress Rush Tickets
 Jan 19 2018, 03:34:16 PM

Thanks for the advice! Rushing tomorrow will post a report!

mknobloch said: "Don't know about Ashley but I rushed this morning. They had 15 tickets available.

The person who got the last tickets had arrived at 645am. Ended up being a little off and ended up grabbing the next cheapest level at the box office expecting it not to be available at tkts though it was at 50%.

Think 7 (when I arrived this morning) is probably fairly safe on a double show day

Waitress Rush Tickets
 Jan 14 2018, 11:18:09 AM
Ashley how did it go for tickets today? What time did you get there? Enjoy the show!!
Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Sep 19 2017, 04:45:05 PM

Does anyone know if you can bring chairs to wait in line? I know there have been conflicting reports! TIA

come from away standing room
 May 1 2017, 07:38:35 PM

I got there at 6:45 on Saturday 4/29 was 15th inline and they didn't have any rush tickets when I got to the window so we did standing room. It wasn't bad since it's only a 1 act show. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You