News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for PTChazman

Member Name: PTChazman
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

POTUS or Hangmen?
 Apr 30 2022, 11:08:48 AM

Ended up seeing potus. A lot of fun. 

read hangmen yesterday and was not real excited about the play so I think I chose the right one for my mood. 

POTUS or Hangmen?
 Apr 29 2022, 11:12:00 AM

Thoughts?

NYC Makes Proof Of Vaccination Mandatory For Basically Everything Indoors
 Aug 5 2021, 07:31:26 AM

I’m visiting from out of state next January and hear about the Excelsior pass. I had both doses and have the Cdc card showing vaccination. Will this suffice as proof or do I need to apply and get an excelsior pass ( or are those only for NY residents?). 

On the Twentieth Century
 May 15 2021, 05:53:30 PM
I loved Chenowith in it. It was as though the show was written for her and her range and character. Madelyn Kahn: didn’t see her in the original.

Wish Chenowith had won the Tony. Not many out there have the vocal range and talent to perform this part brilliantly. Like she did. Although I liked O’Hara in King and and I that year, many many actresses can play that lead role. Not so with 20th century.

An Interesting Article about The Inheritance
 Dec 18 2019, 12:24:08 PM
Disagree. Many reviewers try to “sway” opinions. “No soul? Feels empty? Hardly world changing”?The author is coming across as an erudite snob who mentions Hamlet, Aristotle and Howard’s end and says the play “fails to connect”. The theater was sold out when I saw it two weeks ago. i experienced anger, fear, joy, embarrassment and sadness and, to me, that’s what is the beauty of Art is in whatever form; to create some reaction, and his comments of feeling empty and failing to connect and “struc
An Interesting Article about The Inheritance
 Dec 14 2019, 07:06:16 AM
Different strokes. I thought Angels in America and Hamilton suffers from similar arguments.

Loved the show. An article won’t sway me from my opinion anymore than a person wearing a MAGA hat.

Freak out songs
 Oct 5 2019, 10:28:42 PM

Getting Married Today :Company (for males ,only with the gender switching of the new revival coming)

Mack and mabel
 Jul 9 2019, 08:53:44 PM
Love that score. Still can’t understand how the original production was such a flop.
Playwright Matthew Lombardo talks Dunaway and
 Jun 24 2019, 01:22:08 PM
LMAO
Jordan I hope ur a comedic actor. Made my day.

Playwright Matthew Lombardo talks Dunaway and
 Jun 21 2019, 07:31:33 PM
That hasn’t stopped him before. His last play on Bway “High” was dreadful and I felt bad for Kathleen Turner. At least Evan ( the one who was full frontal) is working today. Mathew must have $$$ behind him. Looped closed early. High closed after about 8 performances. And now this. ..
Orpheus and underworld
 Mar 19 2019, 05:21:00 PM
Thanks I appreciate that. I want to get the best experience out of it and thought I needed a little pre-work. I’ll check out your link for sure!
Orpheus and underworld
 Mar 19 2019, 12:51:51 PM
Does anyone have a recommendation on a book to read before seeing Hadestown? A particular translation or cliff notes?

Please advise and thanks!

War Paint may 19/8 pm orchestra ticket for sale
 May 17 2017, 02:09:43 PM

I have one ticket for sale for War Paint May 19 @ 8 pm for $80. Orchestra L.      seat B11 

PM me if interested. 
 SOLD   New member and not sure how to delete the posting. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You