News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Jessica Sek

Member Name: Jessica Sek
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Selling 1 The Illusionists Thurs 12/5 lottery price $37
 Dec 5 2018, 07:34:25 PM

Hi y'all, I want to sell my illusionist lottery ticket which I won, I saw the date wrong and can't make it to the show tomorrow. Selling at lottery price ($35+$2 fee) $37, one ticket.  I don't know where the seat is at yet, will know when I pick up the ticket at 6.30pm tomorrow, if anyone is interested, please reply, and we can meet up at the Marquis theatre tomorrow when I pick up the ticket. Thanks! 

Recent Experience with Come From Away Rush ??
 Nov 28 2018, 11:23:13 AM

Rushed today, 28 November '18. Came at 8.54 and was surprised to be only 2nd in line! More people came and at 9.30 the line was only maybe 10 people. When the box office opened it was about 15. I took the evening show, A8 seat. The first person who arrived got an orchestra seat for the matinee.

Mean girls rush
 Nov 21 2018, 12:05:59 PM

Rushed today Wednesday 11/21/18, arrived a little before 8am, was 13th in line. By 10am the line was much much longer, maybe about 30 people or so. They had the pink rush but nobody checked for it, really. Seems like there were plenty of tickets today because they have both matinee and evening shows. I chose matinee because the everybody else wanted evening and I don't care about watching understudies anyway. Got orch A5 for $32.50, it says partial view but I'm hoping the parts that a

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Aug 4 2017, 02:01:41 AM

Texas Tanya said: "Jessica, that you for sharing your experience!  Did all of the people in line in front of you get tix?  "

Yes everyone in front of me got tix! For seating I would say maybe around 10-15 people behind me got tix too (they gave out seating tickets before SRO, so people who wanted seated tix behind me went in first). For SRO, I think there were 2 single tix behind me and that was it. 

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Aug 2 2017, 05:53:29 PM

Hi! wanted to share my experience today (wednesday 07/02) lining up for the matinee show. I've seen the show before so I only wanted SRO. I reached the theatre at 10am and I was 25th on line. The line got a little longer after 11, and 3 people left at this point.

They started giving out seat tickets at 11.30, and stopped after around 14-16 tickets. They only gave more tickets at around 1.30. It was raining and some people left, but in the end in total I think they must hav

The Official TDF Thread
 Jun 7 2017, 12:15:43 AM

tiramisu_girl said: "Has anyone bought tickets to Play That Goes Wrong? It says tickets are in the Mezz but just wondering exactly where (center or sides). Just trying to see if AR is a better deal. Thanks!

"

I got center view, row G! It was a great view.

1984 Previews
 May 29 2017, 12:39:02 AM

Just saw it yesterday. The sound/lighting effects is really way too much, I think I saw someone leaving because of it... it gives me headaches and quite nauseating. I stayed through the entire play, I thought it was pretty well done otherwise. I didn't find it especially boring or anything. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You