News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for nenene1

Member Name: nenene1
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Favorite emerging / new musical theatre composers
 Mar 12 2022, 12:22:52 AM

Hi! Longtime lurker here. Who are people’s favorite new or emerging musical theatre composers (bonus points if from groups typically less represented in the composer world)?

I don’t live in nyc anymore and don’t have a pulse for who the new voices are - would love to hear you others recommend I check out! 

Thanks!

Helping musicians / composers / producers make more revenue
 Sep 23 2021, 02:14:35 PM

Hi all, 

Long time reader, first time poster - I'm working on a project to help musicians / composers / producers make more money (because income from streaming is abysmal, and we all know how hard it is for shows to find commercial success). We're a Stanford team building an NFT platform focused specifically on music. 

If you or any of your friends would be willing to chat for 15 min, please reach out. 

We want to give fans access to behind the sce

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Nov 29 2017, 12:21:46 PM

Just checked - there are some great seats for face value at $199 for this Friday (singles). Telecharge is down on my computer, but I called to check. If you want to pay $199 you definitely can find some good tickets.

I'm hoping to spend less on less premium seats - if you know of anyone getting rid of tickets for this Friday or Sat, let me know.

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Nov 27 2017, 10:31:27 AM

Hey all! Dumb question - is there any way to get tickets by waiting in line for box office to open? This past summer a friend and I stood in line from early in the morning (around 2am) until the box office opened at 10 and then we were able to snag some tickets for $99. Is this still possible, or are the only options to check telecharge for nay openings, enter the lottery, or buy from stubhub?

I'm looking for 2 tickets for this upcoming Friday (Dec 1)! Willing to wait

Exchange Tickets for Hamilton in Chicago
 Jul 4 2017, 09:21:10 AM

Hi all! Looking to purchase tickets to Hamilton in San Francisco for any performance between July 5-9. Looking for 1,2, or 3 tickets (depending on what you have!) please let me know if you or any of your friends have any to sell - shoot me a PM. Thanks!!

Hamilton in San Francisco
 Jul 4 2017, 09:20:22 AM

Hi all! Looking to purchase tickets to Hamilton in San Francisco for any performance between July 5-9. Looking for 1,2, or 3 tickets (depending on what you have!) please let me know if you or any of your friends have any to sell - shoot me a PM. Thanks!!

Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
 Jun 2 2017, 05:25:17 AM

I'd love to team up with a couple for DEH SRO this weekend (especially to cover the tickets for a couple)! Please PM me if you're interested in doing this for this upcoming Sat or Sun. Thanks!!!!

Dear Evan Hansen SRO Teamup/Buddies?
 Jun 1 2017, 08:11:36 PM

Hi all! Looking to try for SRO this upcoming Saturday or Sunday (6/3 or 6/4). Anyone interested in splitting time in line or in having their tickets paid for? Ideally looking for two people who'd be able to get two additional tickets.

Please PM me if interested! Thanks!

Roman Holiday Previews
 May 25 2017, 03:01:58 PM

LMcC95 said: "My friend saw a preview and he said it was really cute

"

I'm also super curious to hear what people think of this show! Did you friend say anything else about it? Encouraging to hear he thought it was cute. Sounds like it had rough reception in its previous incarnations. Makes me wonder why they think this show will find its audience now.

Doesn't it seem odd to be pushing this show to Broadway? Thoughts anyb

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You