News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for DChedgzoy

Member Name: DChedgzoy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen Standing room
 Jun 26 2017, 12:55:21 AM

chuckydisc said: "DChedgzoy said: "I fly in at 1pm on the 27th"

So line-up yourself on Tuesday afternoon when you arrive into town ... easy-peasy."

I plan to, provided nobody can get me a ticket, I just doubt I'd have a chance. I'd be getting there at atleast 5pm by the time I get out the airport and drop my bags off. From what I've read on the new policy, that sounds too late. This was just the safer opti

Jun 26 2017, 12:35:34 AM

I'm sorry that I don't know the typical way to approach asking someone. I wouldn't expect someone to line up just for a free ticket, but if someone was waiting in line and only getting one ticket, then who knows? Maybe they'd be nice enough to help me. I'm sorry if you think my offer was cheap or insulting, it wasn't intended to be, like I said, I'm just not familiar with offering payment for line waiting, or what the payment should be.

Again, sorry if I cam

Jun 26 2017, 12:15:30 AM

Could anyone help me get tickets for the 27th? I fly in at 1pm on the 27th, so I can't lineup on Monday. I'd happily pay for the cost of your ticket aswell as my own :)

Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
 Jun 15 2017, 09:01:54 PM

I'm after an evening ticket for Tuesday the 27th (I fly in at 1pm that day). If anyone can get a second ticket I'd happily cover the cost of yours. I'm only in NYC for a few days, and would love for this to be my first Broadway show! (plus the first show I'd ever see with the original cast).

Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
 May 30 2017, 03:38:37 PM

allshalldelight said: "I'm heading to NYC the week of June 21 -- I've never done SRO lines or anything like this. Do folks anticipate the lines getting worse after the show (probably) wins some Tonys? Or will it be better than now because the Tony voters won't be using all the tickets? I'm not ruling out buying on Stubhub either, but will prices go up after the Tonys if they win big? Just trying to weigh the options."

I'm also wondering this, I&#3

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You