News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Juliwa

Member Name: Juliwa
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Try to list every Broadway musical you've ever seen.
 Feb 2 2010, 01:08:55 AM
sadly, it is mad easy for me

Broadway///

1st show: Wicked w/Dee & Erin - center mezz ~in August 2009

2nd show: West Side Story w/Karen & Matt - won front row lottery matinee ~1/30/10
3rd show: West Side Story w/Karen & Matt - won front row lottery same day for night performance ~1/30/10

4th show: In the Heights w/Mandy, Chris, Andrea, Robin, Corbin - row M orchestra ~1/31/2010 {Mandy's last, spent a month planning and such to get to see it, totally w

Mandy Gonzalez final performance in ITH
 Feb 1 2010, 11:19:08 PM
I am eternally grateful I got to see her last show.
It was breath-taking <333
I had never seen ITH before and am seeing it in Feb but then I found out she was leaving so I revolved my life around figuring out how to get to NYC for her last show - and I made it!
She was soooo amazing <333 Of course Chris, Andrea, and Robin were amazing too! And Corbin was good as well.

I also got Lin's autograph but he was like very secretive and always hiding 'cept when he came on stage for

Mandy Gonzalez's Last
 Feb 1 2010, 11:15:37 PM
I am eternally grateful I got to see her last show.
It was breath-taking <333
I had never seen ITH before and am seeing it in Feb but then I found out she was leaving so I revolved my life around figuring out how to get to NYC for her last show - and I made it!
She was soooo amazing <333 Of course Chris, Andrea, and Robin were amazing too! And Corbin was good as well.

I also got Lin's autograph but he was like very secretive and always hiding 'cept when he came on stage for

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You