News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bernadette88

bernadette88 Profile Photo
Member Name: bernadette88
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: What's Your Favorite Block of 3 Consecutive Songs on a Cast Recording?
 May 26 2008, 09:53:03 PM
How did you get a hold of the In The Heights cast recording already?
re: The 'I LOVE ZAC EFRON' Thread
 Aug 7 2007, 09:38:02 PM
Those eyebrows! - He'd better watch out or they are going to start taking over his face!
re: Cheno and Idina coming back to Wicked???
 Oct 17 2006, 12:30:44 AM
Not really Namo. I saw Kristin and was anything but impressed. Jennifer Laura Thompson clearly had the role wrapped around her finger and lot tighter that Kristin did. I didn't see Idina so i guess I can't comment. But from EVERY performance of Wicked I have seen (ie: Tony Awards, Today Show etc...) she has never been on key with her music. Her tone and support sucks and the reason she is always going flat is due to the fact that she always sings from her throat. So no, I wouldn't make the
 Oct 17 2006, 12:22:05 AM
No, thats not what I mean. Producers didn't need the boost. They just gave the audience what they wanted, and it sure as hell worked. I think your missing the point. These little teeny-boppers and their mothers would C-R-A-Z-Y
 Oct 17 2006, 12:17:47 AM
Why do you doubt it? It would be crazy for them not to! Can you imagine how high ticket prices would go. They thought they broke records for the Producers stint, just imagine what Cheno and Idina could do. It would be insane. I'm not saying it should happen, I'm just saying that if I were a producer I would do it! But whatever...
Cheno and Idina coming back to Wicked???
 Oct 17 2006, 12:10:27 AM
Does anyone know if Kristin or Idina may come back for a limited engagement run for Wicked? I guess similar to the Broderick/Lane engagement for The Producers. I know it wouldn't happen too soon, but within the next two years maybe?

re: 'Oooh...I got the chills'
 Aug 20 2006, 11:24:22 PM
Gypsy-Rose's Turn
Sweeney Todd-Opening, and "Not While I'm Around"

re: 2006 Oscar Predictions
 Feb 6 2006, 11:55:11 PM
I have a GREAT feeling about this! Brokeback is gonna dominate!
re: History of the American Musical Theater HELP!!!!
 Feb 6 2006, 11:38:40 PM
Thanks Margo. Every little bit helps!!!
History of the American Musical Theater HELP!!!!
 Feb 6 2006, 11:22:59 PM
Hey Guys!

I am currently doing a research paper on The History of the American Musical Theatre with a concentration of the composers Rodgers and Hammerstein, Andrew Lloyd Webber, and Stephen Sondheim. I know I read somewhere the both Sondheim and Webber had apprenticed under R and H. The main focus of the paper will be how R and H influenced them and how they went on there seperate paths with very different styles of writing! If anyone could help me find some info, or has some info st

re: Brokeback Mountain Pictures?? :)
 Dec 18 2005, 04:55:08 PM
are there any other sites out there?
re: SWEENEY Revival Instrument Assignments
 Sep 20 2005, 09:10:08 PM
How creative! It makes so much more since now! Thanks guys.

It has to be extremely difficult learning all that material. You would really have to stay on top of things all the time!

Sep 20 2005, 08:41:56 PM
Well that makes since. But is it basically going to be a concert version with them singing and playing the instruments. Or is going to be a fully staged production. Sorry for being naive, just trying to understand!
 Sep 20 2005, 08:37:03 PM
I am so confused as to how this is going to work. I mean really, they can't sing and play their instrument at the same time. I am a little (okay, a lot) skeptical about this....Am i just not understanding something here?
Producers Trailer-What are they waiting for?
 Aug 30 2005, 09:46:28 PM
Has anyone heard ANYTHING? You would think something would be out by now! I guess no one has seen the trailer in the previews of 40 Year Old Virgin, cause I'm sure someone would have said something. If anyone has heard anything, please post!

re: Bernadette Peters: Coming Back to Bway??
 Aug 20 2005, 08:54:27 PM
oh boy brdwyman! You need to go see a doctor, are you feeling alright?
re: Notice Me Horton from Seussical
 Aug 20 2005, 08:51:52 PM
Yes, she has a big crush on him. She tries to get her tail longer like Maizie's(The hot sexy bird, with a gorgeous tail) He just basically ignores her though...its such a cute song!
re: Rosie Confirmed For Fiddler
 Aug 7 2005, 06:52:34 PM
Oh boy...
re: Is Rent the New Cats?
 Aug 7 2005, 03:35:17 PM
Very well said!

I do think that RENT won't be going anywhere in the next year. Once the movie comes out people will want to know what all the buzz is about. The musical will then most likely pick up in ticket sales. Similar to the way Chicago did, but as we all know, ticket sales for that show have dropped. Will just have to wait and see. There is no way it would close before the movie came out though. I would love to see it pass Cats, but I highly doubt it will!

re: Favorite Character Transformation in a Musical?
 Jul 23 2005, 01:00:03 AM
Captain Von Trapp, The Sound of Music
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You